Sky Sports News

BlueBoy2010 said:
quiet_riot said:
Evertone have done fuck all in the 10 years that we've come form the depths of the 3rd division to just missing out on CL football.

I know who I'd rather play for.
Last 10 years we have seen 8th, 7th, 6th, 5th, 5th, 4th a semi final in League Cup (something your fans loved) and a FA Cup final beating Man Utd at Wembley along the way. What have you done in never mind the last 10 years the last 40?!

Listen when your tarts team is performing better than your main team, or are the tarts now the main team ? i,d be keeping my head down if i were you.

By the way does Womens FA Cup get you into Europe ?

We've had more injuries than any other team especially to key players In think that is well reported. We would of had 4th this season had we of ha atleast one of Arteta, Jagielka or Fellaini for te full season!

BlueBoy2010 said:
We've had more injuries than any other team especially to key players In think that is well reported. We would of had 4th this season had we of ha atleast one of Arteta, Jagielka or Fellaini for te full season!

Well I'll be fucked.

A bitter Scouser with a persecution complex. Very rarely seen that....

BlueBoy2010 said:

Does that mean that we would have won the league if it wasn't for Adebayor, Bridge, Ireland, Johnson, Kompany, Lescott, Petrov, Richards & Santa Cruz missing at least 10 games each???

BlueBoy2010 said:

Can anyone be arsed to give this nugget a list of our injuries this season?
Jog on mate, you're boring this arse off everyone now.

To be fair, although not entirely accurate, the Scouser as a point.

Everton exceed some peoples expectations with an average squad/team containing two or three good players (not world class, but one below that class i.e Cahill, Fellani, Arteta). If they had the money we have had, and attracted the players we have then they would be a better team because of where they are at now. I think that's all he's saying whilst also winding you all up.

I think they've shown with their second half to the season that if they had key players fit they would have been pushing for fourth spot, maybe third. They have beaten us soundly twice and Man United and Chelsea at home etc..if they had money it MIGHT have been better.

All he's saying that if other teams had our money they would have used it to progess, but what he's failing to realise is that City were shit 1/2 seasons ago without the foundation and continuity Everton have currently have and we have progressed hugely in 5 months, never mind 12 or 18 months.

I think next year will be even tighter. Spurs will invest, we will invest, Liverpool may have a new manager and owners and Villa will be there and there abouts.

But!! City will break into the top four and will win trophies because of the financial clout that no one can match (other than the Russian); it's inevitable. No one can deny that at this time. To finish with a quote:

Everybody in football knows it's only a matter of time before they win the title. I think they'll win it in the next three or four years. They're a powerful outfit with the owners they've got.

“With the players people tell me they're trying to bring in over the summer, they're going to put a team together to win the championship. They probably will do. If you bring enough world-class players, you're going to have a chance.
” (Harry Redknapp, 2010)

Got SSN on in the background whilst getting ready for work. Thought I heard Joe Pesquale talking about Spurs, turned around and it was just some squeeky old fart!......Did anyone else see it?

BlueBoy2010 said:

I actually read through the entire thread hoping to see you finally submit something more than a shallow, careless argument or underhanded jab at supporters and their club on their very own forum (that really is a lack of class on your part but notice you are still given the opportunity to continue, that is our class in response). I am disappointed to find neither. Your buying power, injuries, and various other arguments are hypothetical at best and ignorant at worst. You are a wind-up artist, plain and simple, with little substantive thought to add to the discussion. Please feel free to continue, but don't be surprised if no one takes you seriously or even feels the need to respond.

"Never argue with a drunkard or a fool, the same outcome awaits you with both."

The evertonian is clearly out of line, but I do agree that others club would do it better than city. Its not a complete farce and failure, but nobody would do as bad as City I believe. But its not surprising, its city after all and cock up is our middle name. Don't see why we shouldn't get any respect though.

The excuses just puts the nail in the coffin for the evertonian, fuck me thats sad.

BlueBoy2010 said:
Boo hoo.

Enjoy Europe next year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.