Sky Sports News

You lot are so fucking deluded it is halrious to watch. We have many things to look forward to infact every Everton fan is very, very confident about next season and why wouldn't we be? A midfield that has players such as Fellaini, Arteta, Rodwell, Pienaar, Cahill, Bilyaletdinov and Osman a defense with Jagielka, Baines, Heitinga, Yobo and Distin and Yakubu who if he can get his fitness back will easily score plenty. Also so what if you've won a European trophy in the last 40 years? Since you last won a trophy (a crappy LC) we've won 2 league titles, 2 FA Cups and a European Cup Winners Cup. Add to that never being out of the league and 9 finals. You'll never be a European force you're a joke. Always have been and no amount of money will change anyone's mind. Same old shitty City.

BlueBoy2010 said:
You lot are so fucking deluded it is halrious to watch. We have many things to look forward to infact every Everton fan is very, very confident about next season and why wouldn't we be? A midfield that has players such as Fellaini, Arteta, Rodwell, Pienaar, Cahill, Bilyaletdinov and Osman a defense with Jagielka, Baines, Heitinga, Yobo and Distin and Yakubu who if he can get his fitness back will easily score plenty. Also so what if you've won a European trophy in the last 40 years? Since you last won a trophy (a crappy LC) we've won 2 league titles, 2 FA Cups and a European Cup Winners Cup. Add to that never being out of the league and 9 finals. You'll never be a European force you're a joke. Always have been and no amount of money will change anyone's mind. Same old shitty City.

Sorry but have I missed the point somewhere ??????
Who the fuck are they that you`ve mentioned ???????
About 2 of thoses Players would be just about good enough to reach our bench.
TAXI for SAD LOSSER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oakiecokie said:
BlueBoy2010 said:

Sorry but have I missed the point somewhere ??????
Who the fuck are they that you`ve mentioned ???????
About 2 of thoses Players would be just about good enough to reach our bench.
TAXI for SAD LOSSER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha agree, Rodwell wont be there next season, United or Chelsea will have a sniff and he will be off like a rat up a drain pipe

BlueBoy2010 said:

Well we're looking forward to going to Europe next season as well as challenging for top 4 again maybe even the title who knows???

But anyway good luck making 7th next season maybe you should have a squad bigger than 13 players so when you get one or two injuries you can't moan about how your team is the only one to get a number of key injuries.

BlueBoy2010 said:
. Chill out you phlegm gargling filthy murdering sticky fingered scouse tw@t.
Jesus fucking christ, We're just debating here....

We got injuries to back up players aswell as key players (Rodwell, Gosling, Anichibe, Osman etc) Also two of them players would be lucky to reach your bench MY ARSE. I remember this board proper steaming off our midfield saying how good it was. Baines is ALOT better than that shite Bridge and Jagielka is obviously better than Lescott and that tit head Toure who everytime I watch him fails to deliver Hetinga would walk over him. Everton have a very, very good team as we will show next season.

Enjoy your european trips I hope you stay in it long and enjoy them Thursday-Sunday games. I'm happy we're not in the Europa you dont get any credit for it and it is a devalued cup especially if relegated Burnley get in it. Shows the height of the ambition though £400m invested in the club and you're happy with a cup most couldn't give a toss about. Looking forward to are regular points against you next season. Oh and by the way Rodwell has already said he is staying at Everton as has Pienaar, Fellaini, Cahill, Arteta etc as they have all said we have a very strong belief next season will bring us back into the top 4. Hope you enjoy going to Bratislava next year.

BLUENATIC said:
BlueBoy2010 said:

post of the night matey

BlueBoy2010 said:
We got injuries to back up players aswell as key players (Rodwell, Gosling, Anichibe, Osman etc) Also two of them players would be lucky to reach your bench MY ARSE. I remember this board proper steaming off our midfield saying how good it was. Baines is ALOT better than that shite Bridge and Jagielka is obviously better than Lescott and that tit head Toure who everytime I watch him fails to deliver Hetinga would walk over him. Everton have a very, very good team as we will show next season.

Enjoy your european trips I hope you stay in it long and enjoy them Thursday-Sunday games. I'm happy we're not in the Europa you dont get any credit for it and it is a devalued cup especially if relegated Burnley get in it. Shows the height of the ambition though £400m invested in the club and you're happy with a cup most couldn't give a toss about. Looking forward to are regular points against you next season. Oh and by the way Rodwell has already said he is staying at Everton as has Pienaar, Fellaini, Cahill, Arteta etc as they have all said we have a very strong belief next season will bring us back into the top 4. Hope you enjoy going to Bratislava next year.

What's wrong with Bratislava then? ay,ay,ay,ay?

Gutted cos you haven't got in Europe again, you bollocksed it last time at the first hurdle son.<br /><br />-- Sat May 08, 2010 2:46 am --<br /><br />
The Beast 111 said:
BLUENATIC said:

post of the night matey
TBH mate I hate to sound like the medianot generated arrogant City fan but sometimes it's beyond belief what gets posted on here. Baines well better than Lescott? Exactly how many games Jole played in a new squad? He's shit now cos he's Man City,Same with Barry, he's a money grabbing tosser as well.Everyone hates Man City, all their players are cun*s! I'm not having that, they're trying in my eyes to do whatever they didn't achieve at their previous clubs.

Of course, City with all our money shoyld have already won the champions league

Tossers. I'm staunchly anti anything other than City, I'll decide whether we're right or not. Everyone else can pi$$ off, with that I'm crashing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.