Sky Sports 'Pundits Predictions'

phil-Thompson.jpg

pinocchio.gif

Ric said:
Nicholas is normally pretty fair about City, but to suggest that Aguero is the worst signing of the summer is ridiculous.

Not value for money ?? He hasnt kicked a ball for us yet.
Arsenal pay 12 million with 3 million add ons for an untried (prem) 17 year old..
I wont even start with Andy Carroll.
jog on Charlie ffs and keep it real.

you can't really expect anything else from Thompson TBF, best signing Adam "COULD BE A BARGAIN", well I agree, but he could also be found out big time. As for Merson, the day I start listening to his verbal diarrhoea then I may as well pack it in and go and live in a hole, he's an idiot of epic proportions!

I don't take notice of them any more. They all spout verbal diarrhea. Though it would be great to throw it all back in their faces at the end of the season. Come on City!

No, keep Thompson on there. I shall relish every single moment as i watch his beloved Liverpool crash and burn before his very eyes whilst the rest of us look on and guffaw. One of the best moments of TV punditry was when Thompson lost it with Geoff when Riise put it through his own goal to effectively knock Liverpool out of the CL. The man is a buffoon but a pleasure to watch disintegrate.

Oh, and some of the comments on here are very noseist. leave it out please !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.