Sky Sports 'Pundits Predictions'

Phil Thompson = football genius (as was Alan Ball) The mighty LFC get an amazing 1 -1 draw at home to the title challenging Sunderand!!!!!! Do us all a favour Phil and stop talking bollocks you blinkered scouse prick!

LongLang said:
Charlie nicholas - worst buy - aguero - overpriced!!!

Interesting, this is him from a couple of years back:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/tv_show/story/0,20144,12383_5479868_12383,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/tv_show/story/ ... 83,00.html</a>

Charlie Nicholas

Champions: Liverpool
Champions League spots: Chelsea, Man Utd, Arsenal
Fifth: Everton
Surprise package: Fulham
Going down: Wolves, Stoke, Burnley
Golden boot: Fernando Torres
Best buy: Michael Owen
Bonkers buy: Carlos Tevez

BONKERS BUY - Carlos Tevez
I'm struggling to look past Tevez. Don't get me wrong, he's a very good player, but for £25million he doesn't promise a very good goal return. He's not a magnificent creator either. He's got great enthusiasm, great ability, great endeavour, but he's someone who needs a balanced side that he can go and operate within. For £25million, I think Sir Alex Ferguson said it... where's the value? I can understand why fans like him, but in hard facts where's the value?

Nice one Charlie

What I don't get is how they aren't ever asked to justify ridiculous remarks such as "Kun will be a hit and Mancini will be the first sacking". We came third last year, won the cup, will have a stronger squad by Aug 31 2011 than we had in August 2010 and from these observations, he concludes that Mancini will not deliver.

Taxi for Matt.

Hey Pinnochio...What was the score ? Can't even beat the Mackems at home with you new team..Top 4 my arse....PMSL. Really made my day this result..

Any one been on RAWK - I bet they will be crying in their bins...

LongLang said:
Charlie nicholas - worst buy - aguero - overpriced!!!

Hellooooooo
Jordan henderson for 20 mil
Stewart downing for 20 mil
Phil jones for about 20 mil
And your famous arsenal have signed Joel Campbell
What the fuck charlie, i think you must have been sniffing your name sake.

Still over-priced eh charlie.
2 goals and an assist in half an hour of football.

No no
Gervinio is miles better isn't he. Twat
Hahaha
I love kun

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.