Sky Sports

Fucking hell, what are they going to be like when we win the whole thing ... which we will, some day, the same as the Chavs eventually did. The scale of the suicide pacts doesn't bare thinking about. And the Rags particularly will never be the same again.<br /><br />-- Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:35 am --<br /><br />
chedinho said:
Sky Blue said:
Hoddle was nearly in tears at the end....Bitter Spurs ****.

carragher wasnt far behind.

seems we are guaranteed a quality tie in the next round,might even win.

You're right. And it was only a few days ago that he was saying he would rather Arsenal win the title than us. Why the hell does he have a preference? And that accent is horrible. I am having to turn the sound down every time he opens his mouth. STFU.

Souness and Neville are head and shoulders above the rest, both in terms of football knowledge and objectivity.

It feels very odd to say but If Neville was on there tonight he'd have been the first to say 'hang on, this is an under strength City team that has just gone out and beat the European Champions on their own patch' or something to that effect...

RagSportsNews all day reporting with glee about the possible mistake and completely glossing over the win against the best club side in the world.

They then moved on by saying "Utd, unlike City who dont finish top..."

To top that they are now hammering us for not having many English players/scorers in the Champions league, complete with stats and graphs!!

Fuck me they are utter *****!!

MaxCityBlue said:
Sky sports are pathetic. They're furious that we were the first English team to qualify for the final 16 of the Champions league. They hate the fact that we've just done what no other English team has ever managed to achieved in the CL 'come from two goals down to beat Bayern at home' and they're completely beside themselves that we're currently sat 4th in the EPL while they're beloved reds are nestled in 9th. What I find more incredible is that there are some City fans on this forum that don't believe or refuse to accept that Sky has got an agenda against us. It's propaganda of the highest order. Anyway let's focus on Saturdays game now - onwards and upwards.

Then do what I and a few others on here have done and fuck them off! Simply don't pay them good money of your own to listen and watch it.

I watched the game on SKY last night completely free via a stream. Absolutely perfect. Believe me you really don't care so much regarding what they have to say when you are watching their service 100% free!
However, vote with your feet. The guy who sits nexts to me at the Etihad phoned up SKY to cancel his subscription and when they asked him why? He replied: 'because I'm sick and tired of you being a feeder channel for MUTV! Thats why.' - Apparently their was a stunned silence.
He jacked in SKY, I have jacked in SKY, others have jacked in SKY - do the right thing...

TGR said:
MaxCityBlue said:
Sky sports are pathetic. They're furious that we were the first English team to qualify for the final 16 of the Champions league. They hate the fact that we've just done what no other English team has ever managed to achieved in the CL 'come from two goals down to beat Bayern at home' and they're completely beside themselves that we're currently sat 4th in the EPL while they're beloved reds are nestled in 9th. What I find more incredible is that there are some City fans on this forum that don't believe or refuse to accept that Sky has got an agenda against us. It's propaganda of the highest order. Anyway let's focus on Saturdays game now - onwards and upwards.

Then do what I and a few others on here have done and fuck them off! Simply don't pay them good money of your own to listen and watch it.

I watched the game on SKY last night completely free via a stream. Absolutely perfect. Believe me you really don't care so much regarding what they have to say when you are watching their service 100% free!
However, vote with your feet. The guy who sits nexts to me at the Etihad phoned up SKY to cancel his subscription and when they asked him why? He replied: 'because I'm sick and tired of you being a feeder channel for MUTV! Thats why.' - Apparently their was a stunned silence.
He jacked in SKY, I have jacked in SKY, others have jacked in SKY - do the right thing...
This

I've never heard a commentator say when talking about fielding a weakened team that it tells the players they'll not be playing at the weekend so could be wrong thing to do. Tyler said exactly that last night saying the players surely wouldn't be motivated knowing they'll not be playing on saturday. Obviously putting on a performance against the CL holders doesn't come into the managers thinking for the weekend and future games.

I watched Sky last night 100% free on a live stream and I could turn the sound off so I didn't have to listen to those twats Tyler and Quinn. I will not purchase Sky at all and one of the biggest, if not the main, reason is because of the propoganda machine that they have become for the plastic rags. If people started voting with thier pockets and cancelling their subs then they would have a problem. I implore all of you and everyone you know to cancel Sky and if you wnt to watch any of our games do so for free via a stream.

I posted a new topic after the spurs win, regarding the commentary and asked if I should watch it with the sound off or on, as I know what Sly are like. Last night justified my thread, because they really are a set of wankers (Neville and Souness apart). We get no praise whatsoever, despite beating the best team in Europe, on their own midding, with a weakened 11.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.