Sky Sports....

I'm surprised at you paying for Sky Bob. I can watch Sky and BT channels for £40 a year on IPTV, Maintained server as well. Not off some dodgy geezer down the local who is nowhere to be found when the screen blacks out two weeks after setting it up.
The immense picture quality of UHD feeds and the usability of their award winning Skyq2 box. Also being able to watch TV in different places with it's Multi-room facility and the ability to record 7 programs at once as we cannot abide those adverts. The sheer selection of programs makes it a winner for us both, calculating down to £1.81 a day and I do not begrudge them a single penny for the entertainment value it affords. Their platform is nothing short of superlative and it would take some convincing to make us both switch to IPTV, but whatever rocks your world as they say and I couldn't even buy a latte in town for that price. I am not cock waving when I say I have a big one, but I have a big one so quality of feed is of critical importance.

Last edited:
The immense picture quality of UHD feeds and the usability of their award winning Skyq2 box. Also being able to watch TV in different places with it's Multi-room facility and the ability to record 7 programs at once as we cannot abide those adverts. The sheer selection of programs makes it a winner for us both, calculating down to £1.81 a day and I do not begrudge them a single penny for the entertainment value it affords. Their platform is nothing short of superlative and it would take some convincing to make us both switch to IPTV, but whatever rocks your world as they say and I couldn't even buy a latte in town for that price. I am not cock waving when I say I have a big one, but I have a big one so quality of feed is of critical importance.
Fair enough mate. I don't watch enough TV to justify paying for Sky. If they lowered their prices then more would subscribe, and I would be one of them.

Just had a mailer delivered from Sky TV. The first thing I saw was a picture of Klopp hanging out of my letterbox (which is off-putting enough) but it gets worse, the mailer was a combined MUTV and LFCTV advert, I mean, who the hell comes up with that? Surely everyone gets pissed off at it?

Just had a mailer delivered from Sky TV. The first thing I saw was a picture of Klopp hanging out of my letterbox (which is off-putting enough) but it gets worse, the mailer was a combined MUTV and LFCTV advert, I mean, who the hell comes up with that? Surely everyone gets pissed off at it?
Sky sports is mutv and lfctv in disguise.
Has been for donkeys, I don't know why they keep calling it sky sports news, it's 24hrs a day red shite.

Sky sports is mutv and lfctv in disguise.
Has been for donkeys, I don't know why they keep calling it sky sports news, it's 24hrs a day red shite.
Yes, SSN is a difficult to watch, I only do if something major is breaking. I do get good value out of the live sport channels though, so happy to pay for that.

Dont go on the app

The Boy From Toxteth Who Became God

a weird cult like report about robbie fowler and the liverpool team

had to check a few time and nope… they didnt win the league

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.