Sky Sports....

I know, I know Mr Hinch but the Sky platform is nothing short of poetry in motion and we can actually record seven programs at once. We can not abide adverts and would sooner they changed tact by sacking them off and replacing them with a rather clever system like the BBC have. We got a nice brown envelope today asking if we will be at home on the 10th December. Why yes of course we will Mr Inspector and look forward to meeting up with you. I'm drifting so we really can't stand addies, so by having the facility to record seven programs at once we can watch afterwards and simply zip through as if they never even existed. Down here for dancing!
I have both but not BT doesn’t cost much and never miss a game

I'm absolutely staggered by the amounts of money that some on here pay in order to simply watch TV

It was bad enough when there was only one platform you had to pay for, when they split the matches up onto how many platforms now? it's become obscene.

All the while players wages are getting higher, agents are paid more money and the customers (Let's be honest we are not fans anymore) are fleeced because we are constantly told we have the best product in the world.

My biggest bug bear with Sky is that you can add virtually anything you want online but if you want to take something off it’s suddenly the hardest thing in the world to do. It should all be online and I’m surprised the regulators haven’t clamped down on this.
Virgin Media are the same. Can add to anything online but no option to reduce and almost impossible to get through via phone

It was bad enough when there was only one platform you had to pay for, when they split the matches up onto how many platforms now? it's become obscene.

All the while players wages are getting higher, agents are paid more money and the customers (Let's be honest we are not fans anymore) are fleeced because we are constantly told we have the best product in the world.

What turned me right off sky and bt is how they sell the same product that they sell here in the UK for a fraction of the price abroad. How can that be right?

In lieu of the above, I’ve used a competitively priced service that has served me well.
My current issue is that my service ends this month when support for flashplayer stops.
If anyone can pm a good alternative that works on iso then I’ll be well chuffed (thanks).

What turned me right off sky and bt is how they sell the same product that they sell here in the UK for a fraction of the price abroad. How can that be right?

In lieu of the above, I’ve used a competitively priced service that has served me well.
My current issue is that my service ends this month when support for flashplayer stops.
If anyone can pm a good alternative that works on iso then I’ll be well chuffed (thanks).

I use streams bud, never failed to get any match I want with it either.

I use streams bud, never failed to get any match I want with it either.

I used to but I’ve used an affordable single source provider (NewsSourceTV) for so long, and it’s been so reliable, that I’d entirely forgotten how to fend for myself.
Big thanks for the pm btw - very helpful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.