Sleep

Do you drink at the weekends? Alcohol can cause insomnia (especially if you don't drink the day after heavy night out) which is most typically Sunday for most folk. Valerian is a good organic sleep aid. You can get it at most chemists.

How does this work then?

If I have more than 2 or 3 glasses of wine my quality of sleep is dreadful. But, the following night I sleep like a log.

Watching the ITV programme tonight as I have sleep problems. Nothing major but mainly on a Sunday night/Monday morning. Sometimes it's 4am before I finally drop off.
Does anyone else have a problem with it?

No, you go to sleep when you want to.

It doesn't really affect me.

:-)

How does this work then?

If I have more than 2 or 3 glasses of wine my quality of sleep is dreadful. But, the following night I sleep like a log.

Same here bg. After a weekend of hammering it I sleep well on the first day off beer (Monday), then even better the next night, and so on. Although I frequently fall off the wagon by Wednesday anyway!

Watching the ITV programme tonight as I have sleep problems. Nothing major but mainly on a Sunday night/Monday morning. Sometimes it's 4am before I finally drop off.
Does anyone else have a problem with it?
Suffered for 30 years with it mac.My GP will only allow me 28 sleeping tablets in a 6 month period.I am regularly on this site until 3-4 am most days,but the other day it was 6.30 am before I got to sleep.

Suffered for 30 years with it mac.My GP will only allow me 28 sleeping tablets in a 6 month period.I am regularly on this site until 3-4 am most days,but the other day it was 6.30 am before I got to sleep.

Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride made by Cresent. £1.60 for 20 x 25mg or £3 odd for 20 x 50mg. You can get it at Tesco but only in the pharmacy and they give you the usual 3rd degree ;

Is it for yourself ? (yes), Have you taken it before ? (yes), How long ago ? (not for a couple of months, lie), On any other meds ? (no, lie), You realise this is short term and we cant keep selling it to you ? (Yes, thats why I go to a different Tesco to get it as well). Dont say the last bit.

It is an old style antihistamine that is no longer prescribed as such because it made people so drowsy. Now sold as a sleep aid and anybody that I have recommended it to has said that it has helped them tremendously. I have had sleepers from the doctor in the past but they make me feel terrible. These make me feel a little groggy when first awake but fine once out of bed and had a brew.

Please try them, think they are great.

Try Boot's one a night "Sleepeze"........

Take ONE two hours before bedtime, work a treat FOR SHORT TERM USE.......3/4 days.

No prescription needed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.