Sleeping with an older woman

older women should be cherished

their intelligence and sense of fair play should not be taken for granted

lovely.

Didsbury Dave said:
I always fantasised about this when younger.

When I was 24 it finally happened to me with a 44 year old.

It was actually a bit of a disappoinment. At one point she took a slug from a bottle of Jack Daniels as she was riding me. Then she leaned down and spat it in my mouth.

I've never been much good with spirits and started gagging and coughing.

It killed it a bit.

Ahhh bless. When all you needed was a bit of southern comfort.

Did her fanny smell BTW?

paphos-mcfc said:
Was 18 and had a bang at a 36 year old. Words 'sausage' and 'shirt-sleeve' spring to mind. Her gash was reminiscent of a squashed hedgehog with all the guts hanging out. She gave good head though, went at my nudger like a dog eating hot chips.

This is probably my favourite post ever on this site.

liamctid said:
paphos-mcfc said:
Was 18 and had a bang at a 36 year old. Words 'sausage' and 'shirt-sleeve' spring to mind. Her gash was reminiscent of a squashed hedgehog with all the guts hanging out. She gave good head though, went at my nudger like a dog eating hot chips.

This is probably my favourite post ever on this site.

just seen this, funny as fuck.

older woman are the best.

Back on topic.

The older lady for me has to be done at some point, but as long as they know its NSA.

I remember a few summers ago my mate (think he was 20 at the time) went back with some bird who must have been at least 50.

He was blagging it that he was a 28 year old accountant on 36k a year or something.

When he got to her house she said 'You can't stay, my 18 year old daughter and her boyfriend are staying over and I have told them they can't have sex in my house, so I can't be a bad example'

He claimed it was an incredible night, and he wound up back at my house at 6 in the morning - and despite his much money he earnt a year, he still managed to talk her into giving him £30 for a taxi home.

Bigga said:
mcfcnorthstand said:
She bought a curry.

You wish!!

She had these great big jugs(tits) on her and I love big tits! Anyway, one day I just had to squeeze 'em and she went nuts! Apparently nobody'd ever really paid them attention!! Cue a good reason to knead them like dough! She said I was only person to ever make her come from getting her knockers grabbed!!

Weird one, but hey! Whatever man!

doesnt everybody???

The thing is, at some point in your life, theer's a kind of pivot point.

For me, probably early to mid 30s, or when I got married.

Older women lose their appeal and it's younger ones who have that allure.

Tragic, I know.

Scottyboi said:
The fact that this lad is even asking for advice is clearly screaming HOMO HOMO HOMO!

haha knee deep in elderly filth go on my son. Make sure you pick up the worthers original on the way out.

That made me chuckle!!

And remeber, the older they are, the filthier they become. She might even stick her finger up your bum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.