Sleeping with an older woman

Didsbury Dave said:
I always fantasised about this when younger.

When I was 24 it finally happened to me with a 44 year old.

It was actually a bit of a disappoinment. At one point she took a slug from a bottle of Jack Daniels as she was riding me. Then she leaned down and spat it in my mouth.

I've never been much good with spirits and started gagging and coughing.

It killed it a bit.
You should have spat it right back at her fanny.

Pigeonho said:
Didsbury Dave said:

It was actually a bit of a disappoinment. At one point she took a slug from a bottle of Jack Daniels as she was riding me. Then she leaned down and spat it in my mouth.

It killed it a bit.

I was wheels-deep at the time, Pidge.

p-28959-38346-bucket.jpg

Pigeonho said:
Didsbury Dave said:

It killed it a bit.

ha-ha fuckin brill story dids dave excellent pmsl !!!

BimboBob said:
When i was 19 an older work colleague of 38 used to do dirty things to me in her car. She would often stay late at work just to give me a lift home.

It was bloody lovely right up until the point that i went to a new girlfriends house to meet her parents and it turned out to be her mum.

All i kept on thinking was, as i shook her dad's hand, was that i've shagged your wife and daughter.
I carried on seeing both for a while but it started getting weird when the mum would buy the daughter sexy underwear as 'that's what he would like to see you in'.

Still...she was very good.
this is awesome!

I've never slept with what one might regard as an 'older' woman. My friend tried to explain why: "you're too immature. Sometimes you act like an eight year old." I replied, "you're too immature. Sometimes you act like an eight year old" before throwing my crayons at him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.