Sleeping with an older woman

Was 18 and had a bang at a 36 year old. Words 'sausage' and 'shirt-sleeve' spring to mind. Her gash was reminiscent of a squashed hedgehog with all the guts hanging out. She gave good head though, went at my nudger like a dog eating hot chips.

myleftfoot said:
paphos-mcfc said:
Was 18 and had a bang at a 36 year old. Words 'sausage' and 'shirt-sleeve' spring to mind. Her gash was reminiscent of a squashed hedgehog with all the guts hanging out. She gave good head though, went at my nudger like a dog eating hot chips.

who says romance is dead, eh?

What? I bought her chocolates! ;)

mcfcnorthstand said:
Bigga said:
I've had two. Once when I was 22, she was 35 and fook all. 7 years in the end.
Taught her plenty, though!

The second, I was working the door at 33 and she was 45, tall with long legs and a fit body. kept coming to see me, so I invited her back to mine. Saw her for a year and half.

She was a bit boring til I got her to spice things up.

She bought a curry.

You wish!!

She had these great big jugs(tits) on her and I love big tits! Anyway, one day I just had to squeeze 'em and she went nuts! Apparently nobody'd ever really paid them attention!! Cue a good reason to knead them like dough! She said I was only person to ever make her come from getting her knockers grabbed!!

Weird one, but hey! Whatever man!

myleftfoot said:
i was 18 and started a thing with a women of 42 from work. she was a really fine woman, i used to go and see to her in my lunch break at her house, what a buzz giving it her in her marital bed.

carried on for about 6 months until i left for pastures new, still very good experience that i keep in the memory locker.

if you are reading this now joan, you were great!!!

Thanks love *kiss*

i say do it mate! the best iv ever done is shag a 24 year old when i was 19 so make the most of your opportunity.

I'm 16, and I did significantly older. Ever since girls my age are just dead to me.

Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it.

*singingtheblues* said:
Nice and brief...

I'm 20 years old.

An older woman approaching 40, who is currently embroiled in a messy split from her long-term partner (with whom she has a young family) wants to use me as a penis-on-tap.

I've got a feeling this one could get me into a spot of bother.

Would her tired old clunge be worth any hassle that comes my way?

Advice please.

Anecdotes welcome.

get it pumped

that is all.

I always fantasised about this when younger.

When I was 24 it finally happened to me with a 44 year old.

It was actually a bit of a disappoinment. At one point she took a slug from a bottle of Jack Daniels as she was riding me. Then she leaned down and spat it in my mouth.

I've never been much good with spirits and started gagging and coughing.

It killed it a bit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.