Sleeping with an older woman

liamctid said:
Nothing like rattling an old piece.

When I was 20 I was seeing a 32 yr old. She was un real. Older birds have a lot more experience and generally are more up for things because they'd wish they'd been slags when they were little!

Do it mate, and whilst you doing it shout 'City! City! City!'

Haha.

Love it.

The only qualms I have are that her partner was/is a bit of a nut, so it would probably have repercussions.

Meh.

You only live once eh?

tueartsboots said:
stony said:
Make sure she takes her teeth out when she gives you a gobble and expect a battering from her husband when he finds out.
Funny you should say the latter, her old man was a work mate, didn't go down so well when he found out !
I don't suppose she did!

L0yQs.gif

*singingtheblues* said:
liamctid said:
Nothing like rattling an old piece.

When I was 20 I was seeing a 32 yr old. She was un real. Older birds have a lot more experience and generally are more up for things because they'd wish they'd been slags when they were little!

Do it mate, and whilst you doing it shout 'City! City! City!'

Haha.

Love it.

The only qualms I have are that her partner was/is a bit of a nut, so it would probably have repercussions.

Meh.

You only live once eh?

Mate, if she's game it's either you or some other twat she's gonna nail. Do the right thing.

Don't strap up either.

I wasnt sure what a penis on tap was so I google it

25jxeue.jpg

I think every woman over 40 should have one ;o)

stony said:
Make sure she takes her teeth out when she gives you a gobble and expect a battering from her husband when he finds out.

Is that the voice of experience speaking? lol!!!!!

nowt wrong with an older women

the sex is good, and you can talk after

oh, and they don't wear fucking ugg boots.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.