Sleeping with an older woman

I am currently boning a very shapely 52 year old

she knows exactly what she wants and is not shy about expressing it - to be honest all I basically have to do is turn up with a stiffy and she sorts it out from there

TheMightyQuinn said:
I've never had sex with an older woman. I feel left out now.
You will have to eventually,unless you personally have found the elixir of youth or have a fat wallet:)

stony said:
Make sure she takes her teeth out when she gives you a gobble and expect a battering from her husband when he finds out.

I don't mean to brag, but I'm more than capable of defending myself.

I used to box until the age of 18.

So he'd have his hands full.

Just not sure she'll be worth any potential trouble.

jamiegrimble said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
I've never had sex with an older woman. I feel left out now.
You will have to eventually,unless you personally have found the elixir of youth or have a fat wallet:)

It tends to be that only younger girls are interested in me and I feel like I should enjoy it until it ends, as it inevitably will.

As for an elixir of youth, I sometimes wonder, last week I was refused Rizla in Tesco!

liamctid said:
*singingtheblues* said:
Haha.

Love it.

The only qualms I have are that her partner was/is a bit of a nut, so it would probably have repercussions.

Meh.

You only live once eh?

Mate, if she's game it's either you or some other twat she's gonna nail. Do the right thing.

Don't strap up either.

That was my thinking, I'd be a fool to do anything otherwise.

I'd be a fool to rattle it without wearing a rubber though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.