Sleeping with an older woman

Stillsy said:
aphex said:
nowt wrong with an older women

the sex is good, and you can talk after

oh, and they don't wear fucking ugg boots.

nout wrong with ugg boots fella

really?

the fact they look like someone's primary school child has made them, out of felt

but mostly because they look like they are made from some pissing roll end carpet

the youth of today are blindingly idiotic.

*singingtheblues* said:
liamctid said:
Mate, if she's game it's either you or some other twat she's gonna nail. Do the right thing.

Don't strap up either.

That was my thinking, I'd be a fool to do anything otherwise.

I'd be a fool to rattle it without wearing a rubber though.

Nice to see romance ain't dead! ;-)

Good on yer fella. Go for it I say!

I've always had a 'thing' for older women but as yet (unless we're talking about an age difference of a few months) no luck.

The Graduate had a massive influence on me when I was younger.
I dropped out of Uni and spent my time listening to Simon and Garfunkel. Whilst sitting cross-legged at the bottom of swimming pools.
But my Mrs Robinson was a no-show.

Nowadays I get truly depressed when I see someone in real life or on the telly and think of her as a sexy older women...then realize she's my age.

aphex said:
Stillsy said:
nout wrong with ugg boots fella

really?

the fact they look like someone's primary school child has made them, out of felt

but mostly because they look like they are made from some pissing roll end carpet

I would say out taste is different because im nearly 18 and your a man (im guessing?)

I dno i like girls that wear ugg boots and leggins/jeggins when you meat them (<< see what i did there?) them causually.

I guess its just my taste :)

Stillsy said:
aphex said:
really?

I would say out taste is different because im nearly 18 and your a man (im guessing?)

I dno i like girls that wear ugg boots and leggins/jeggins when you meat (<< see what i did there?) them causually.

Aphex is right. Ugg boots are horrible.

mackenzie said:
Stillsy said:

I dno i like girls that wear ugg boots and leggins/jeggins when you meat (<< see what i did there?) them causually.

Aphex is right. Ugg boots are horrible.

if you dont mind me asking mackenzie, how old are you? if over the age of 30 i understand why you wouldnt like them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.