Slippy and Dangerous flooring at the stadium.

Trust me it is no laughing matter almost 8 weeks later i am still in pain and on the sick.

My mate slipped outside block 111 and smashed his head, he was joking about it with the staff who seen him fall (luckily it was half way through the first half so not a lot of people seen him) and they advised him to report it to the club as its big problem. People were slipping left right and centre yesterday.

My mate slipped outside block 111 and smashed his head, he was joking about it with the staff who seen him fall (luckily it was half way through the first half so not a lot of people seen him) and they advised him to report it to the club as its big problem. People were slipping left right and centre yesterday.

It is a massive problem and since it happened to me I am aware of a lot more who have fallen,two I witnessed myself and a few who are near me in the block have said they have fallen too.The floor is not fit for purpose when it is wet.

Same in the South Stand. Really bad yesterday but I remember the Seville game when I saw someone go on his arse. Could have been very nasty.

I went in the third tier of the South Stand for the first time on Saturday (as it was only a fiver to take my son), and it was pretty slippy up there to be fair. I suppose there was an exceptional amount of rain that day though.

I slipped over up there on Saturday! I thought it was just my choice in footwear but maybe not!

Went to the bogs for a smoke with 10 minutes to go and seen a bloke who was leaving go arse over tit . Serves him right for leaving early

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.