Slippy and Dangerous flooring at the stadium.

Seriously though, which daft b****** came up with the stupid Idea to paint the concrete floor in light blue gloss paint?

I saw two people take nasty falls on Saturday. Nearly slipped myself at one point so yea, agree that it's something that needs sorting

My mate went flying few weeks ago in south stand level 1, wasn't even particularly wet outside either, just needs one spilt drinks and it's like an Ice rink. Against gladbach I saw someone at the entrance to k pointing to a wet floor sign as people went in. They definitely need to do something before there's a number of serious injuries

On a similar note, the bridge to the academy stadium is terrible as well, going across it for these cold night games is a massive hazard, will only get worse when really cold weather sets in too.

Particularly on the way down towards the Etihad when it's icy is terrifying, I can picture myself slipping and then sliding all the way down to the bottom!

You'd think after a 'customer' suffered bleeding to the brain, any business/ semi competent management would have dealt with the hazard as a matter of urgency, if only to protect themselves against legal claims.

Can't remember it always being this slippy, or the floor being as shiny?

You'd think after a 'customer' suffered bleeding to the brain, any business/ semi competent management would have dealt with the hazard as a matter of urgency, if only to protect themselves against legal claims.

Can't remember it always being this slippy, or the floor being as shiny?

You would have THOUGHT so but I may as well have been e mailing/calling to complain about the price of hot dogs such was the lack of urgency that was shown.Indeed having to fly out to Seville with the club took precedent and the promised call on return never materialised.

I have never known it this bad before.It appears that no thought was given to the paint used probably believing it to be safe as it was indoors but spilt drinks and the rain coming in and on people's feet make it like sheer ice.It would be interesting to learn how many people have been affected by this in some way.

It's not difficult to put down some non-slip paint, i.e. the grippy stuff that appears to have grit or sand in it's composition.

It was treacherous in SSL1 Saturday, nearly slipped myself a couple of times.

Until i saw thread I'd forgotten on the way out of SS3 I saw a young lad about 8 go flying walking out with his dad.

This is a slightly serious topic for a change. What the fuck is going on with that floor on the concourse on level 3? Its like a fuckin ice rink!! I seen at least 5 people go head over tit yesterday. Its just a painted floor which turns into a accident waiting to happen when wet. I'm of the thinking that the club had a deadline to finish it for the start of season and not a lot of thought went into it. Somebodies gonna kop an unfortunate one if they haven't already.. Is anybody at the club on hand to give an insight into these death floors? Rant over. On a positive note, I did do some really long skids!!

Remember the metal staircase at the back of the Platt Lane?

I made the mistake of using that as a kid after Big Joe's testimonial and was traumatised for years!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.