Slippy and Dangerous flooring at the stadium.

I would have thought in a venue attended by fifty four thousand people evey other week they would have tested it prior but obviously not.

I have emailed head of safety contact from the official site of my slip. Although it was innocuous and I'm fine, anything to help build a case up to ensure the safety of elders and those less able to take the impact of a fall.

It's just city doing a survey to see how much Blues like Ice hockey before they build the ice rink on the campus.

Seriously though, a elder man I know on the east stand level 1 (Y entrance) when leaving on Saturday slipped and fell down... The Stewards rushed to get to him in fairness but he got up, a little shaken and seemed alright.

It is a problem that needs fixing before someone is seriously injured.

I slipped over at the entrance to the South Stand 3rd tier loos at the Southampton game. Really painful and had to be helped up. My elbow still hurts over 2 weeks later. I contacted the club and have been told that it complies to health & safety but they would continue to monitor it.
In my mind it's really dangerous. I'd slipped once before and that was without the water, but with the rain it is like an ice rink.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.