Slovan Bratislava (A) | CL | Post Match Thread

Every time I fucking moaned about the ponderous slow aimless build up we scored. Thank fuck Pep is our boy and not me.

Well done City, tick them off one by one and avoid the match day thread at all costs

My opinion on Nunes becomes more and more negative as each minute this bloke plays. Shocking that he's at our club.

I know this won't be popular, but what is it that people drooling over Savio see that I can't?

We were always going to win, the gulf is too vast to be anything other than a convincing win. Disappointed with the tempo overall and the lack of chances we created for Haaland. Tonight was a chance to work on a problem we've got and we didn't do it.

bright side, seemingly no injuries, only two players that needed a good display was mcatee and Nunes, mcatee played well when he came on and got himself a goal and Nunes was motm in my eyes so happy for those 2 to perform.

Interesting to see how many Bayern pump past these, I genuinely think it will be double digits. Would not be surprised if that result tonight ends up being their best result of the entire campaign.

The goal difference we could have racked up tonight might be something that could have rendered an extra game a dead rubber but it's not a major deal, on to the next one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.