Slow process on Blue Moon

Big Swifty

Whatever forum I go on, it takes ages to move from one thread or post to another. If I want to click on a thread, it tkes the best part of a miute to wait for it to come up, then when I want to go on to the next page, or the previous one, It takes ages again to move on,

It is not my laptop, as it works fine with any other website I am on. It's just on Bluemoon that it's so slow as to be almost unusable. What's going on?

Whatever forum I go on, it takes ages to move from one thread or post to another. If I want to click on a thread, it tkes the best part of a miute to wait for it to come up, then when I want to go on to the next page, or the previous one, It takes ages again to move on,

It is not my laptop, as it works fine with any other website I am on. It's just on Bluemoon that it's so slow as to be almost unusable. What's going on?
Can I check what browser you're using? Have you tried clearing your cookies?

Had you been annoying the mods in the run up to this slowdown?

Periodically (more often than not) Running really slow for me on ipad and laptop browser (chrome). Have to wait ages for a page to become responsive and am getting aw snap messages and then it reloads.

Been like this for a week

I still get a load of grief with the ads. Pages take ages to become responsive periodically.

Anyone else having issues again on desktop (Win10/Brave)?

Untitled.png api.png

The above is the only indication of what's happening. Already cleared full history.

I keep getting page freeze Using Chrome on Windows 10 all up to date I just close the tab as nothing responds, other tabs are fine

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.