Slow process on Blue Moon

I’ve been having the same problems for several weeks. The site keeps freezing, rebooting, and is especially problematic when I try to reply to a post.

Tonight it’s been particularly bad and after trying to refresh a few times, this error page popped up.

I use an adblocker but have this forum white paged. I am going to block ads for a couple of days to see how it goes. I’ll let you know.

btw, I never get the betway ad so it can’t be that causing my issues.

Attachments

• IMG_0645.png
    IMG_0645.png
    363.5 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
I turned off the adblocker and for a few hours everything worked fine. This morning it’s playing up again.

Have you looked into the Temu ad as the potential cause of the problem because it always seems to be on the screeen when it starts playing up.

I don’t know if this helps but I think you can rule out ads as the cause of the problem. Right on half time the site froze up on my iPad and then started acting erratically. Could it just be caused by volume on the server ?

I don’t know if this helps but I think you can rule out ads as the cause of the problem. Right on half time the site froze up on my iPad and then started acting erratically. Could it just be caused by volume on the server ?
It’s all the rags and negative blues who pop on when we’re losing. Should fuck the guests off during and after such games

It 100% is the Ads (unless I've just fallen for a clarkie).

It 100% is the Ads (unless I've just fallen for a clarkie).
No, not a Clarkie

Over the past few days I have been trying the site with and without ads. With ads, at times the site was virtually unusable so I tried it without ads. It worked fine with no Issues until half time yesterday when it started playing up again. I know it’s not exactly scientific but if you get the same issues with and without ads when there is a lot of traffic on the site it makes me think the issue is with the server struggling to cope with the volume.

No, not a Clarkie

Over the past few days I have been trying the site with and without ads. With ads, at times the site was virtually unusable so I tried it without ads. It worked fine with no Issues until half time yesterday when it started playing up again. I know it’s not exactly scientific but if you get the same issues with and without ads when there is a lot of traffic on the site it makes me think the issue is with the server struggling to cope with the volume.
The issue at half-time yesterday was due to a surge in traffic, and not related to the separate ad issue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.