Slowest player in the Prem this season?

Eggsy said:
Akira said:
Manchester_City_Blue said:
Garcia has to be a shout for this
He makes Mertesacker looks good.
Mertesacker should look better than Garcia, he isn't a Centre Half ! He's a Midfielder playing as an emergency Centre Half as we have so many injuries.

As long as he has a hole in his arse he will never make it as a midfielder.

nevilletogoater-in said:
Eggsy said:
Akira said:
Mertesacker should look better than Garcia, he isn't a Centre Half ! He's a Midfielder playing as an emergency Centre Half as we have so many injuries.

To be fair to Garcia this is his first season in the Premiership, it takes some players longer to adjust than others. Plus he's not been starting many games, the few he's started in midfield he I'd definitely showing progress.

I remember when Chelsea first signed Drogba, you wouldn't of given 50 pence for him in his first season, but the second season when he'd had time adjust he was brilliant.

Barry looks the slowest, I don't know why. Probably he isn't the slowest in whole league though. When he is playing for England it looks like a zombie that makes everyone around him slower. I am glad he was dropped in last game and suddenly England look exciting and actually quite good.

nevilletogoater-in said:
Eggsy said:
Akira said:

It's OK. He's having it sewn up next week.

Worst Case Ontario said:
Barry looks the slowest, I don't know why. Probably he isn't the slowest in whole league though. When he is playing for England it looks like a zombie that makes everyone around him slower. I am glad he was dropped in last game and suddenly England look exciting and actually quite good.

I thought it was impossible to get slower than Barry and then we signed Garcia.. he makes Barry look very agile and quick footed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.