Small Observation on a couple of Spurs players.

city diehard said:
That modirc has sod all, on world class David.

Until yesterday, I thought Modric would be a great addition to our squad, but not anymore. He is no better than Nasri, and, recalling yesterday morning's newspaper headlines, if United think Modric is worth a £50m bid, what must Silva be worth? Modric can't hold a candle to him.

Modric - poor yesterday can look good against wigan , notlob , rags but he was anonymous-
Parker is just not anywhere near gaz baz- he just sticks his foot in no footballing ability just shear spoiler- this is not England class at all.
lennon -like a kid running from the cops
Walker - boy what an ugly bastard from that big nose -the pouting lip -jeez he had bad look in the face department- his parents should have put him down early doors!
Friedel - good keeper -was he playing in his slippers he looked so old?
King amazing considering he uses a wheelchair the rest of the week!
Assou-Ekotto get your bleedin haircut!
Kaboul - would look good in a dress- large one though

1_barry_conlon said:
PaleBlue said:
Lennon - speed merchant, everything else is meh

Walker (Kyle) - should respect his elders and betters

VDV - slowest walk off of all time, sulky tw4t

Bale - excellent, gave him too much space and time for the goal and at every corner

Modric - nice one Gaz Baz, owned him

King - brilliant for 90 plus minutes then gives away a pen

Friedel - quality still

Defoe - twunt

I thought that was the fastest i'd seen him move all day!

PMSL, we said the same, totally rubbish today, thought he was supposed to be good? Not against us

Richards has tweeted that Bale is the best winger he's ever played against, better than Robben.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.