Small Observation on a couple of Spurs players.

Friedel - Great player.
Assou-Ekotto - Good enough, barring the occasional lapse in concentration.
King - Great player.
Kaboul - Has great potential.
Walker - He's fast, quick, and has got pace.
Parker - Imagine De Jong but with better ball skills yet dirtier. A midfield version of Terry.
Van Der Vaart - A (very very good) luxury player.
Modric - Class act, we did well to restrict him today.
Defoe - Top class finisher, but at times you'd do well to remember he's on the pitch.
Lennon - See Walker.
Bale - When things Bale attempts work, they work brilliantly, to the extent they almost always result in goals or at the very least good goalscoring chances. But his positioning is questionable, and he's a bit hit and miss in games. For every single thing he does brilliantly he does at least three or four things poorly.

A few words on Redknapp. He's a top manager. He's got a good eye for a transfer, knows how to motivate a team and sets his teams out with strong gameplans. But what he's lacking is the tactical nous to make a clever substitution, or change in tactics midway through a half. I'm surprised he hasn't brought in a coach who can help him with this, because it could make a huge difference to them.

mccity said:
Friedel - Great player.
King - Great player.
Parker - Imagine De Jong but with better ball skills yet dirtier. A midfield version of Terry.
Defoe - Top class finisher, but at times you'd do well to remember he's on the pitch.
Lennon - See Walker.
Bale - When things Bale attempts work, they work brilliantly, to the extent they almost always result in goals or at the very least good goalscoring chances. But his positioning is questionable, and he's a bit hit and miss in games. For every single thing he does brilliantly he does at least three or four things poorly.

A few words on Redknapp. He's a top manager. He's got a good eye for a transfer, knows how to motivate a team and sets his teams out with strong gameplans. But what he's lacking is the tactical nous to make a clever substitution, or change in tactics midway through a half. I'm surprised he hasn't brought in a coach who can help him with this, because it could make a huge difference to them.
Walker,he's fast,quick and got pace,comedy gold pal,take a bow.

My small observation is that they are not as good as what they/sky/newspapers would like everyone to think.

doots said:
mccity said:
Friedel - Great player.
King - Great player.
Lennon - See Walker.

Thanks, but unfortunately I can't take the credit for that. Just watch this:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfQarImZ97Y[/youtube]

mccity said:
doots said:
mccity said:
Friedel - Great player.
King - Great player.
Lennon - See Walker.

Thanks, but unfortunately I can't take the credit for that. Just watch this:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfQarImZ97Y[/youtube]
i know mate,watched it a while ago but pissed me kex when i read your post.

squirtyflower said:
MCC said:
VDV - Anonymous. Giving it the big one before the game and now looks like a ****. Get back to your caravan!
VdV, dirty little shit with no bottle

This x 1 million.

Odious, snidy, dirty little shit.

Can't hear you now, VDV - you still sulking then?

Jealous piece of shit.

DTeacher said:
squirtyflower said:
MCC said:
VDV - Anonymous. Giving it the big one before the game and now looks like a ****. Get back to your caravan!
VdV, dirty little shit with no bottle

This x 1 million.

Odious, snidy, dirty little shit.

Can't hear you now, VDV - you still sulking then?

Jealous piece of shit.
Twtter the Twat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.