Smallest City Away Support you've ever been in

salfordpaul said:
city v feynoord pre season friendly a few yrs ago in aarhoose, denmark. feynoord fans outnumbered us 10-1. reckon only a couple of hundred city fans made it

Think we outnumbered the rags 10-1 when we scored the 6th ...

Timisoara away, around 150 - 200 tops were there!

A good night at the pole-dancing bar after!

Smallest prem away following has to be villa under pearce - end of season night match. We had behind the goal back then. No more than 900, which was really unusual as villa has always been popular.
Luton and millwall have been the smallest as we were banned!<br /><br />-- Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:25 am --<br /><br />Smallest prem away following has to be villa under pearce - end of season night match. We had behind the goal back then. No more than 900, which was really unusual as villa has always been popular.
Luton and millwall have been the smallest as we were banned!

Didsbury Dave said:
Talk of not many tickets sold for the game in Moscow lead me to thinking that this could be the smallest City away following in years, obviously for understandable reasons.

Not including games where no away fans were allowed, what's the smallest City following you've been in, at any level? I remember being one of about 450 at anfield in the 90s but that was because of their stadium expansion.

I
The Liverpool game is mine aswell,didn't Robbie fowler score against us that evening?.

West Ham away 1974 0-0 draw, 2 of us drove down, as soon as we parked the car we got legged off and split up, paid into ground right in middle of WHU fansn never heard one City song or seen another Blue all day, very scary experience and on the drive back my mate said im sure we were the only City fans there, sure we wern't but it seemed like it

More recently Reading away last year was pretty low, maybe 1100? Three days after the cup final, on a pissing down, freezing Tuesday night for £40 was never going to be the biggest seller.

Most of our European Aways think I counted about 100 in the Faroes and premier league that Villa midweek game under Pearce in 2006 late Vassell winner

I went to Luton when away fans were banned, I reckon there was about 20 of us there. Also went to Leeds in the Full Members Cup and I reckon there was less than 100.

I remember playing Wimbledon at home in the FMC and they had two in the whole Platt Lane, they didn't even sit together!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.