Smalling; "City will crumble" {merged}

• Thread starter Deleted member 14625
  • Start date
Only read the first 2/3 pages of replies all just slating the guy, so sorry if later posted. Smalling has just repeated what is being told to him by Baconface day in day out! If ur'e told something often enough u tend to believe it! That's y the rags having played shite football all year are still only 3 points behind, it's them that will crumble cos they've got to get found out. Fergie'll be having a fit with Smalling for shouting his mouth off!

Re: Now Smalling is at it!!

45 years of gloryhunting said:
just like he crumbled on the half way line at the emirates and arsenal were clean through on goal , yet another "next duncan edwards" with an empty head

more like the next John O'shea

soon to be a big player in a bottom 6 side

Personally, I love apple crumble..

..but I think Smalling is a bit cheeky to suggest our players should eat...

...it would ruin their diet regime - is there no level rags will stoop to stop us!!!

We were told constantly by an assortment of nomark
ex rag pundits and dodgy cockernee cnuts that we would
crumble after Christmas
now they have changed it to March.....DREAM ON WANKERS

Re: Now Smalling is at it!!

ANY1aBLUE said:
BufordUSABlue said:
Quote:

Smalling said: "Soon enough, if we keep ticking these wins then they'll crumble."

Source:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sportinglife.com/football/news/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=soccer/12/01/23/SOCCER_Man_Utd_Nightlead.html&BID=165" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sportinglife.com/football/ne ... ml&BID=165</a>

I would just pin this up on the dressing room wall !

What a prick!!

Is anyone logging all of these quotes from opposition teams?
Van der Vaart is the last one with egg on his face.
Shrek last summer, Vidic & Smalling this week. It's never ending laughable diatribe.

We need a list so we can produce it at the end of the season and perhaps make a light blue toilet roll with the names and quotes thereon, to sell in our shop.......................

But surely Slur's 'Not in my lifetime' is one of the best?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.