Smashed phone screen

Re: Smashed phone screen

I done mine after droppin it . I got a screen off amazon for about £30 and it came with a little tool kit . You don't need to get all the stuff seperatly like a previous poster has said .

There are vids on YouTube takin you through changin your screen . Watch it and see if you think you can do it . May I state that they make it look easier than it is and it's pretty tricky . You need to basically take that back off and unplug the camara, speaker and basically take the phone apart to do it. Tiny screws as well .

I asked around before hand and places were charging £90. So worth doin yaself if ya can . Also, for £30 I got front and back parts of the phone in sky blue. Looks pretty cool .

If it's an iphone five, it's a lot easier as the front screen just comes straight off rather than takin the phone apart .

jimharri said:
Look on the bright side Tobes; now you can get a decent phone!

IMO iPhones are the best out there . Just don't take to bring dropped very well.

I dropped my htc phone and the screen looks like an old 1980's bus stop window please help I'm gutted can't get my photo,s up its fuckin nackered.. Info well appreciated thanks in advance.

BlueHalli said:
I done mine after droppin it . I got a screen off amazon for about £30 and it came with a little tool kit . You don't need to get all the stuff seperatly like a previous poster has said .

There are vids on YouTube takin you through changin your screen . Watch it and see if you think you can do it . May I state that they make it look easier than it is and it's pretty tricky . You need to basically take that back off and unplug the camara, speaker and basically take the phone apart to do it. Tiny screws as well .

I asked around before hand and places were charging £90. So worth doin yaself if ya can . Also, for £30 I got front and back parts of the phone in sky blue. Looks pretty cool .

If it's an iphone five, it's a lot easier as the front screen just comes straight off rather than takin the phone apart .

^^^ this

I fixed my dryer myself, saving over $300 on a call-out, all by looking at things on YouTube & talking with a tech at the plumbing supply shop where I bought the parts I needed.

Warranties are overrated, and what are the likely odds you'll ever made a warranty claim on one for a telephone - are the regular warranties 12 months? (and if it's lost or stolen it won't matter whether you've replaced your own screen on your insurance)

Chances are.....I may drop and crack my iPhone screen in May from partying to hard after City has won the title.

billfromthehill said:
I dropped my htc phone and the screen looks like an old 1980's bus stop window please help I'm gutted can't get my photo,s up its fuckin nackered.. Info well appreciated thanks in advance.

If you connect it to a computer then you can copy yer photos across. They will probably be on a folder called DCIM or something.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.