Smoke bombs

What fine will YB get for the antics they came up with? Do City have to cough up and fill the Uefa coffers or might Uefa get their collective finger out of their collective arse and ban away fans for the next game? Seems they are more concerned with the filthy lucre than a safe environment.
Looked to me that one of those plastic bags went up just after the flare show. Loads of thick black smoke.

Hilarious. Are you serious or just a being a big boy
What I’m saying is true. 115 is the rowdiest block in the stadium and weirdly there are people with tickets there that hate it. Stood having a shit time, quiet as anything with their arms folded.

I had a lady telling me to stop singing so loudly last season!!

It’s also the highest demand block in the ground. Loads of people are trying to move their season tickets to 115 and can’t. So if you don’t like it - go somewhere else and let more ‘big boys’ in (rather than complaining about flags/smoke bombs/song choice).

It's all about do they think they can grab someone and get back out without getting a twatting always has been home & away.
If you were paying me minimum wage to steward a football game, there’s absolutely no chance I’d be going into an away end like that to chuck someone out :’)

If you were paying me minimum wage to steward a football game, there’s absolutely no chance I’d be going into an away end like that to chuck someone out :’)
Don't get me wrong I fully understand why they watch from the sides.

The difference abroad is that there are usually a load of tooled up coppers who will wade in if they feel the need.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.