Smoke bombs

What I’m saying is true. 115 is the rowdiest block in the stadium and weirdly there are people with tickets there that hate it. Stood having a shit time, quiet as anything with their arms folded.

I had a lady telling me to stop singing so loudly last season!!

It’s also the highest demand block in the ground. Loads of people are trying to move their season tickets to 115 and can’t. So if you don’t like it - go somewhere else and let more ‘big boys’ in (rather than complaining about flags/smoke bombs/song choice).
some **** shouting at me last night ....oi sit down ...oi oi. Loads were stood up behind me so I thought it would be ok. No manners these days. Whats wrong with nobheads these days.

Wanker

What I’m saying is true. 115 is the rowdiest block in the stadium and weirdly there are people with tickets there that hate it. Stood having a shit time, quiet as anything with their arms folded.

It’s also the highest demand block in the ground. Loads of people are trying to move their season tickets to 115 and can’t. So if you don’t like it - go somewhere else and let more ‘big boys’ in (rather than complaining about flags/smoke bombs/song choice).
I'm trying to buy Anthony Taylor a ticket for 115 so that you 'big boys' can give him the welcome he deserves.

Ooh. That’s told those miserable fans.

i take 4 cans of john smith's in once the weather gets cold enough for big coat, never failed

i take 4 cans of john smith's in once the weather gets cold enough for big coat, never failed
They have never gone off for me either.........even if they do they wave you in. Seen it plenty of times.

Open your coat or take off your hat now and then that's it.

They have never gone off for me either.........even if they do they wave you in. Seen it plenty of times.

Open your coat or take off your hat now and then that's it.
My guess is that it's supposed to act more as a deterrent to stop people trying to take contraband in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.