Smokescreens

Ducado

Team supported
City
There was a post on another forum that we have been feeding false information to the media in order to put other managers and the media in general of the scent, and if you look at some of the players linked to us you can imagine that this is the case

Ducado said:
havelocke said:
I really dont believe that Mr Cook is that clever.

Do you?

It's the club as a whole apparently there are non disclosure agreements in place (legally binding)

How do you know? You're on the list! =D

Heh, personally I do think there's a lot going on behind the scenes, definitely smokescreens.

Theres a post called vague info on <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mancityfans.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.mancityfans.net</a>

It talks about the NDA on there. Sounds good.

Heard on the radio this morning that Hughes has said he's working to a budget.

Another smokescreen??

He's not gonna make it public knowledge that he's got as much dosh as he wants!!!

Most neutral football fans I have spoke to presume that the supposed bids for the likes of Bellamy and Parker are smokescreens due to both players lack of quality. The argument that this window we need tried and tested English players who can hit the ground running is hopefully flawed. We have an unlimited transfer budget and the opinion seems to be that if we can't entice the likes of Villa and Kaka we will end up with Bellamy and Parker. The difference in class is astronomical and we forget how many exceptionally talented footballs who would enhance this squad are available and would be willing to join.

My hope and belief is that we have thrown a number of bids in so the gobby managers like Harry Redknapp can spout off all they want and therefore the media deflect attention away from our true targets. An example of this is Real Madrid, from what I can gather they have three bids in for right sided midfielders and this leaves them in more power as the clubs can't dictate a inflated price as Real can just say "fine next target then".

We saw Hughes during his Blackburn days work the transfer market very well and he has exceptionally contacts in Germany, so I would say proven European talents would be his first choice and if we do not see a marked improvement then Hughes would have proved he is out of his depth. January will be pivotal as to whether he has the resources to take this club forward.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.