*SMOKING IN THE STADIUM*

miasma said:
RobbieBrewer said:
But-I suppose I like a beer at HT and the same argument could be used against me by someone who doesn't drink.I could do without it,but I choose not too.

the difference is that toilets are meant to relieve oneself in, not to smoke. i am sure that is what they were designed for, in every building in the world.

if the club sells beer then it would be helpful to provide a place for a piss. they don't sell fags as far as i know.

Thanks for that.I'm already well aware of the initial purpose and design planning behind indoor toilets,I was simply making the observation that the "drinking" argument could be used the other way.
I guess it's just about the likelyhood that if you don't (or can't) offer people an alternative,they tend to just do it anyway...and that I don't like it,but I understand it.....

miasma said:
RobbieBrewer said:
But-I suppose I like a beer at HT and the same argument could be used against me by someone who doesn't drink.I could do without it,but I choose not too.

the difference is that toilets are meant to relieve oneself in, not to smoke. i am sure that is what they were designed for, in every building in the world.

if the club sells beer then it would be helpful to provide a place for a piss. they don't sell fags as far as i know.

And Boots sell condoms!

Do you insist that they provide you with an acceptable environment in which to fuck?

I've never smoked in the bogs cos I didn't think I'd get away with it...!
But thanks to the OP I now know I can ..! nice one fella..!

rickmcfc, why are you being so aggressive over this issue? i think you have a valid point but you have ruined your entire argument by resorting to calling people names and giving under hand digs.
people shouldn't have to breathe other peoples smoke and smokers should be given a designated area in which to smoke.
personally i'm pro choice. i think there should be smoking and non-smoking pubs and other areas.
we are all adults and so if you want to smoke you should be able too but in a place away from those that do not wish to smoke.
i think it is a case of don't hate the player, hate the game when it comes to the policies regarding smoking at large public places like our ground.

RobbieBrewer said:
I hate going for a piss at half time-it's sick in those bogs near 111.Like all the school bullies you've ever known put in one place,all looking for someone to have a pop at for suggesting they wait till after the match for their fix.....

So reluctantly,I guess it's live and let live.

Smokers are still smelly 'orrible fuckers though...;-)
but its not illegal to drink in an enclosed public place.

perpetualprism said:
rickmcfc, why are you being so aggressive over this issue? i think you have a valid point but you have ruined your entire argument by resorting to calling people names and giving under hand digs.
people shouldn't have to breathe other peoples smoke and smokers should be given a designated area in which to smoke.
personally i'm pro choice. i think there should be smoking and non-smoking pubs and other areas.
we are all adults and so if you want to smoke you should be able too but in a place away from those that do not wish to smoke.
i think it is a case of don't hate the player, hate the game when it comes to the policies regarding smoking at large public places like our ground.

Jesus - you're gonna get yourself in bother around here, talking sense like that! :-)

rickmcfc said:
RobbieBrewer said:
I hate going for a piss at half time-it's sick in those bogs near 111.Like all the school bullies you've ever known put in one place,all looking for someone to have a pop at for suggesting they wait till after the match for their fix.....

So reluctantly,I guess it's live and let live.

Smokers are still smelly 'orrible fuckers though...;-)
but its not illegal to drink in an enclosed public place.

If it was, would you just accept it & stop doing it, whilst also vehemently hounding those who believed the law to be an ass?

perpetualprism said:
because hundreds of people are en masse breaking the law by smoking in the toilets, a toilet it there to relieve yourself, not to gang up and have a fag and turn the place into a toxic fume box. if people cant go for 2 hours max without having a fag, then you have very serious issues, and will probably die a very young ill person. At present there isnt another option so tough, live with it. What do these people do when they go on a 9 hour flight to florida or even a 2 hour flight to spain, i bet they manage to not have a fag in the shitter then dont they. its not hard really is it!!!

For fucks sake is this a football forum or an anti smoking forum?

If you don't smoke then count your blessings, stretch your legs and find a bog where people don't fag it - they do exist at COMS. I don't smoke and I don't choke every time I go for a piss.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.