*SMOKING IN THE STADIUM*

PaulPowerShower said:
deynaskaz said:
Well done mr niro.

A bit harsh but I can see his point......it is all getting a bit organized supporting at the match nowadays......

Also do you think he was on about the City v Spurs Ballet on ice??

lol, i have to say he's gone about things the wrong way but i do miss the way football used to be, i miss the kippax so much, not the all seater shit, the old tall stand where you were crushed like sardines and it was great at half time to stand at the top looking back over the top to the burger vans, people mulling round ground, even kids using the exit doors as goals for a half time kick about. i joined in once, i ballooned the ball out of the ground, a guy on the gate opens it up as i embarrassingly am sent by my "team mates" to retrieve it.

happy happy days.

The difference in then and now is the money involved and i also would love some of the match experience of the past to come back,unfortunatley that will never happen untill rugby replaces football in the hearts of sky.What happened at the swamp last night prooves this ,also the fact that players no longer play for the shirt 100% or players like dunny would still be here and we would not be harking on about hughes being sacked all the time .However they are all different threads i know . I think smoking should be allowed on the spirals and thats it problem solved.

one stop said:
Get a fu*kin life, I'm glad I cant watch City anymore. Cant mention a certain German city, cant stand, cant smoke, cant swear. Shove it up your arse. Football has turned gay. Go and watch the ballet, if you dont want to be around working class people.

pipe down Danny Dyer.

deynaskaz said:
The difference in then and now is the money involved and i also would love some of the match experience of the past to come back,unfortunatley that will never happen untill rugby replaces football in the hearts of sky.What happened at the swamp last night prooves this ,also the fact that players no longer play for the shirt 100% or players like dunny would still be here and we would not be harking on about hughes being sacked all the time .However they are all different threads i know . I think smoking should be allowed on the spirals and thats it problem solved.

its not the club though, its the law, something has to be done, the spirals are the answer, mark out a boundry between the three levels where the smokers can meet for a cig and people can visit the loo without wading through smog.

it would end all the hassle, the law is still broken but city can afford the 2k fine.

It's fucking rank in there and I won't bring my little un to games because of it. Can't breathe when I go for a piss myself so hardly fair for her to choke because of a load of selfish dickwads who can't wait another 45 minutes or fuck off onto the spirals. It's like a frigging George Michael convention the rush to get the in bogs in there.

"Say it in 111 and get your head caved in indeed."

Lol. Nobjockey.

TBF the away games are even worse... Blackburn first game was a mare, you couldnt breath in the loo's there. But as I have said before do what they do and have a gate to let people outside the stand at half time to have a cig, problem solved.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.