*SMOKING IN THE STADIUM*

cant spell-dont care said:
blue John said:
Read Nevblues post (2 or 3 post above)
the bloke is 66 and now you are having him run round the ground to have a piss

Yes, Yes i am he must sprint, he must do the bleep test using the stadium as his cirict i will not rest untill he has rand himself into the ground.
come on pal i am sure he can walk to a different toilet.
He may be able
He may be on 2 sticks and unable and on the lower most of the bogs are the same also he may of had 18 pint of bitter before the game

More than reasonable to ask people not to smoke in the toilet. It isn't a problem in our block because the spiral is rammed with people and that isn't a problem but to go into a toilet rammed with people who are so desperate to light up isn't a pretty sight nor a pretty smell. Would you really like to take your young son or daughter into a toilet where a load of self righteous 'men' are smoking and giving it the big I am because they've had one or two shandy's?

blue John said:
Read Nevblues post (2 or 3 post above)
the bloke is 66 and now you are having him run round the ground to have a piss

Yes, Yes i am he must sprint, he must do the bleep test using the stadium as his cirict i will not rest untill he has rand himself into the ground.
Yeh, make a 66 year old walk around the stadium to go for a piss.

Now THATS pathetic.

blue John said:
He may be able
He may be on 2 sticks and unable and on the lower most of the bogs are the same also he may of had 18 pint of bitter before the game

and the smocker who sparks up might have some form of compolisive disorder which means he MUST smoke. (i asume hes not on stickes being in 110 where we stand up)

Bluemoon115 said:
Yeh, make a 66 year old walk around the stadium to go for a piss.

Now THATS pathetic.

Ye, i see where your comeing from, what i ment was if people are prepared to complain to the club surley it would be easier for them to go in a different toilet, its not a marathon to just walk to one down the concourse and its defo easier then pissing and moaning at the club.

blue John said:
He may be able

and the smocker who sparks up might have some form of compolisive disorder which means he MUST smoke. (i asume hes not on stickes being in 110 where we stand up)
He may have a brace on which means he can not sit down so he has to go in 110 and stand all game or Trigger would throw him out

I hate going for a piss at half time-it's sick in those bogs near 111.Like all the school bullies you've ever known put in one place,all looking for someone to have a pop at for suggesting they wait till after the match for their fix.....

But-I suppose I like a beer at HT and the same argument could be used against me by someone who doesn't drink.I could do without it,but I choose not too.

So reluctantly,I guess it's live and let live.

Smokers are still smelly 'orrible fuckers though...;-)

blue John said:
He may have a brace on which means he can not sit down so he has to go in 110 and stand all game or Trigger would throw him out

Trigger MUST throw him out anyway, it is his duty lol.
He is defo not in a leg brace because the way it went after our goal against chelsea he would, like many able bodied poeple, gone flying all over the shop lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.