Smoking In Toilets

I still can’t get my head around people smoking in the year 2021.

Like why?
I cringe at the thought that I used to smoke!

Not only does it make you fucking stink (and, smokers, you really do fucking stink!), and your teeth and ends of your fingers go yellowy-brown; it is one of the worst things you could possibly do health-wise.

We decided to take lead out of petrol once we found out it was killing us. But why, when we know that smoking kills us, do we do it? I can’t believe I ever used to smoke, it’s embarrassing!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure I read something about smokers being less susceptible to catching Covid - it's true as it was online. I think it's about time that smokers were respected for this rather obvious healthy lifestyle choice. They appear to have been decades ahead of this virus. So, how about a push to allow smoking inside the stadium? Maybe we should be progressive and put ashtrays on the back of seats to encourage smokers and maybe someone standing nearby would get some of the benefits of this much maligned pasttime.....?

Thoughts?
Yeah the NHS are in the process of producing leaflets to encourage everyone to start smoking and the DfE are introducing cig breaks for Year 2s and above at Primary Schools.

They take food off you so why not!?
Haha bloody good point!

“Can I pat you down, Sir?”
“Yeah go on”
“Sorry, Sir. You can’t go into the ground with that bottle lid on your bottle. Please remove it, or place the whole bottle in that bin.”
“What about me cigs?”
“No problem, toilets are just to the left as you go in”
“Thank you”
“Next…”

Haha bloody good point!

“Can I pat you down, Sir?”
“Yeah go on”
“Sorry, Sir. You can’t go into the ground with that bottle lid on your bottle. Please remove it, or place the whole bottle in that bin.”
“What about me cigs?”
“No problem, toilets are just to the left as you go in”
“Thank you”
“Next…”

whats the score with Kosher, or halal food?

Yeah the NHS are in the process of producing leaflets to encourage everyone to start smoking and the DfE are introducing cig breaks for Year 2s and above at Primary Schools.

Covid is Insignificant for schoolchildren.

It is in care homes where it would be easier to introduce smoking , a quick roll up while administering pills.
Anything to take the burden off the NHS.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.