Smoking In Toilets

Where? They'd have to be dozens of them around the ground to cover all parts of the stadium and going from level 3 would take the entire halftime period. They'd have to close and secure the entire outer perimeter of the grounds before opening any access point. (which I don't even think they physically can do) It's a security issue above anything else. They can open away sections because the area outside is generally enclosed, can't do that for home matches.

It's 2 hours, nobody should be in a position where they literally cannot go 2 hours without one. This should be something for City matters to push, it's an easy win to get City to clamp down on it.
agree this should be number one item on the agenda

agree this should be number one item on the agenda
Spot on Madchester, get it dealt with, get it stopped and throw out the selfish bastards who don't care they are blowing shit into the air for my kids to inhale. Nothing good comes from cigarettes, someone dropped a cigarette at Bradford City and killed my grandad at the Bradford City Fire....whoever it was has fuck all to answer for.!

Spot on Madchester, get it dealt with, get it stopped and throw out the selfish bastards who don't care they are blowing shit into the air for my kids to inhale. Nothing good comes from cigarettes, someone dropped a cigarette at Bradford City and killed my grandad at the Bradford City Fire....whoever it was has fuck all to answer for.!
Smoking in football grounds should stop and any of you that waffle on otherwise have no idea!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.