Smoking In Toilets

Refurbed bogs look good ,Think I'm far-right
urinals-in-radisson-hotel-bar-antwerpen-281873.jpg
Its not well known but there are actually cameras behind those pictures. You can see their output on Willycam.com

I'm sure I read something about smokers being less susceptible to catching Covid - it's true as it was online. I think it's about time that smokers were respected for this rather obvious healthy lifestyle choice. They appear to have been decades ahead of this virus. So, how about a push to allow smoking inside the stadium? Maybe we should be progressive and put ashtrays on the back of seats to encourage smokers and maybe someone standing nearby would get some of the benefits of this much maligned pasttime.....?

Thoughts?

I'm sure I read something about smokers being less susceptible to catching Covid - it's true as it was online. I think it's about time that smokers were respected for this rather obvious healthy lifestyle choice. They appear to have been decades ahead of this virus. So, how about a push to allow smoking inside the stadium? Maybe we should be progressive and put ashtrays on the back of seats to encourage smokers and maybe someone standing nearby would get some of the benefits of this much maligned pasttime.....?

Thoughts?

I am sceptical about these findings. Longitudinal studies may well prove that dying from lung cancer could be worse than the short term benefits that smoking provides in protection against covid.

I am sceptical about these findings. Longitudinal studies may well prove that dying from lung cancer could be worse than the short term benefits that smoking provides in protection against covid.
Apparently nicotine affects the immune system in a way that interrupts the process the virus makes to take hold. It's a bizarre way of looking at it though, a bit like chopping your foot off will prevent in-growing toenails.

Simple way to solve this confiscate tobacco on entry to the ground
Might prove a bit costly to have a constable at every gate, then there is the returning of property not to mention the headache of documenting every dog end and security to ensure it isn't tampered with...I have a feeling it isn't as simple as you envisage

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.