Smoking. Would you?

2sheikhs said:
Manchestercitychorlton said:
Probably, I occasionally smoke with mates or whatever but wouldn't say I was a smoker. Never bought a cig in my life.
Yeah I've got 1 or 2 mates like that. They're also 1st out of the taxi and walk straight past the bar because they're dying for a piss.
haha piss off, what im saying is if someone offers me a cig I accept it but I don't go to shops buying them.

considering I've not smoked since the end of last season it wouldn't take much to encourage me to start again, if it was good for you I'd be in

Bit of a stupid question to be fair. If Yakult drinks made my stomach and bowel bad then I wouldn't drink them even if it was 'cool' to do so.

Manchestercitychorlton said:
Probably, I occasionally smoke with mates or whatever but wouldn't say I was a smoker. Never bought a cig in my life.

You don't wander round Piccadilly Gardens dressed as a homeless person by any chance ?

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Robbo. said:
I think your all missing the point, its states that if it was good for you.

like saying if drinking your piss prevented cancer.

Not too familiar with hypotheticals are you dumbass.

Do you not bother with sci-fi or superhero films because that's not how things actually are in the real world?

What about those fantasy F1 and golf games you do on here. Ridiculous. I mean you're not actually managing those people. Why have those threads at all when its not exactly how things are in reality?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.