Smoking. Would you?

ctidcarl said:
Lucky Toma said:
Just wrote something to Kev via PM that made me ponder.

To all you non-smokers....if smoking was good for you and was odourless....would you take it up?

Taking this quote in context, regardless of reality (which the post points out!!)

Yeah, I would - it's harmless remember (in the context of the quote) and as a non smoker,in my youth, I used to sometimes watch by as smokers were able to break the ice with the opposite sex with a simple "have you got a light please"

Hand on heart this. I had a lovely looking girl ask me that the other day outside the Tesco Express in Whalley Range at around 4pm.

When I replied 'Sorry I don't smoke' she replied..

'You looking for any Business'?

I stopped smoking a few months ago and only had one when i was out on the piss anyway. It was a great way to meet birds though, crammed together outside pubs or clubs in a quiter environment while still out. Ive 'made friends' with plenty of ladies after smokkng with them. Im going to follow my matds who still smoke back out when they go for a fag to maximise the grooming opportunities it provides.

I smoked at least 20 a day from age 15 to 40. Ive been a non smoker for 3 years now with a couple of months a year ago when i smoked :-( If it was suddenly good for you I'd be on 40 a day tomorrow. I miss it like a long lost lover. If it wasn't for the fact my kids will cry again if I start smoking I would do regardless of the health issues. I fucking love smoking and always will.

Blue Streak said:
ctidcarl said:
Lucky Toma said:

To all you non-smokers....if smoking was good for you and was odourless....would you take it up?

Taking this quote in context, regardless of reality (which the post points out!!)

Yeah, I would - it's harmless remember (in the context of the quote) and as a non smoker,in my youth, I used to sometimes watch by as smokers were able to break the ice with the opposite sex with a simple "have you got a light please"

Hand on heart this. I had a lovely looking girl ask me that the other day outside the Tesco Express in Whalley Range at around 4pm.

When I replied 'Sorry I don't smoke' she replied..

'You looking for any Business'?

Go on then.. how much and could she suck a golfball through a garden hose?

Them bloody smokers eh?

Lucky Toma said:

It's not though.

I wish tomato's, lettuce and cucumber were bad for you, but fast food, take aways and drinking copious amounts of alcohol were really really good for you.

But unfortunately they are not, either.

Gelsons Dad said:
I smoked at least 20 a day from age 15 to 40. Ive been a non smoker for 3 years now with a couple of months a year ago when i smoked :-( If it was suddenly good for you I'd be on 40 a day tomorrow. I miss it like a long lost lover. If it wasn't for the fact my kids will cry again if I start smoking I would do regardless of the health issues. I fucking love smoking and always will.
You can get new kids. Joke only touchy subject I have

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.