Sneaky barstewards - Cypriot banking crisis

blue underpants said:
lafitz2008 said:
unexpected item said:
Make sure you take a pair of long trousers with you when you go to Kykkos mate, they don't let you in wearing shorts. You have to be dressed appropriately to be in the presence of the most important icon in the orthodox church, the portrait of the Virgin Mary said to be painted by the apostle Luke. You don't get to see it though, it has been unseen since the 17 century and is only uncovered in times of national crisis, with the priests averting their eyes. Wouldn't be surprised if they removed the cover to help out the banks!

Think I'll have to take my trousers with the deep pockets after looking at the price of the dolphin excursion on trip advisor.
Ha ha how much do the robbing sods want ?

48 euros per person,wouldnt be too bad if it was just for me but four lots of it would really eat into my little biscuit tin of euros I'm taking over ther.

Banks open in Cyprus watching on sky not much panic.
PMSL at little old bloke who brought his kitchen chair to sit on then they started interviewing him and it all poured out, he called Merkel the female Hitler and was saying the North EU have betrayed the Cypriot people, half my savings have gone he said and started getting really emotional poor old sod

blue underpants said:
PMSL at little old bloke who brought his kitchen chair to sit on then they started interviewing him and it all poured out, he called Merkel the female Hitler and was saying the North EU have betrayed the Cypriot people, half my savings have gone he said and started getting really emotional poor old sod

Frau Merkel, now being compared to Adolph.
Time to dust off the Lee Enfields.

Ancient Citizen said:
blue underpants said:

Frau Merkel, now being compared to Adolph.
Time to dust off the Lee Enfields.
Im revving up the Spitfire as we speak.
No wonder Laiki bank is fucked they have had weeks to prepare and this morning their computers have crashed

B*llocks to this "Hope there aint a riot" sh*t, if now is not the time when is ?.

Its long past time these criminals posing as servants of the people were brought to book, the outright fraud that brought the country to this was done with the full knowledge and co operation of the E.U., the same E.U. that now wants to dictate punishment on the people for its own crime with the outright theft of peoples money.

Now is the time to take to the streets, this is not a one off or a final cure because if they get away with it they will pull the same stunt again.

blueonblue said:
B*llocks to this "Hope there aint a riot" sh*t, if now is not the time when is ?.

Its long past time these criminals posing as servants of the people were brought to book, the outright fraud that brought the country to this was done with the full knowledge and co operation of the E.U., the same E.U. that now wants to dictate punishment on the people for its own crime with the outright theft of peoples money.

Now is the time to take to the streets, this is not a one off or a final cure because if they get away with it they will pull the same stunt again.

tbh you are 100% correct.

blueonblue said:

I've got a bad feeling you might be right.

Challenger1978 said:
blueonblue said:

'
And I'm of the same gloomy mindset. There is no way I'd leave any significant cash in a Spanish bank, for example.
Storms a brewin'

Ancient Citizen said:
Challenger1978 said:
blueonblue said:

'
And I'm of the same gloomy mindset. There is no way I'd leave any significant cash in a Spanish bank, for example.
Storms a brewin'
We went and split all our money over 4 banks on Monday, i agree with whats said, i do not trust any of these bankers or politicians

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.