Sneaky barstewards - Cypriot banking crisis

Josh Blue said:
Grolsch30 said:
Josh Blue said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VxJQAb5CIo[/youtube]

Frightening, and here I am soon to be hopefully getting a mortgage for €200000 buying a house here in Germany!

I think alot of people know whats going on but are just in denial because the consequences are just to horrifying to think about.

The likes of George Osborne are not misinformed, they are not in denial, they are lying to us. Buying time for themselves, their interests and their chums to secure their future. Ours is not important to them.

Tehre future ends with ours. they would be foolish to think they could survive/be allowed to survive with out us

Banks opening at 10am Thursday, new law that you can only take 3,000 euros out of the country, its a joke , whos money is it exactly

Hamann Pineapple said:
blue underpants said:
Banks opening at 10am Thursday, new law that you can only take 3,000 euros out of the country, its a joke , whos money is it exactly

Why is no-one contesting this, surely that's illegal ?
Looks like the Cypriots have rolled over and having their bellys tickled mate, just found out off a mate there as well that you cannot cash cheques, he has got a fistfull, as you say surely thats illegal.
Any arguing in any bank tomorrow and your slung into the street, they have hired a security firm along with police and national guards to keep order, fuckin Weimar Republic if you ask me

Hamann Pineapple said:
blue underpants said:

In 1974 I was allowed to take far less on holiday to France from here!

denislawsbackheel said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
blue underpants said:

Parents?

I could have gone to paris in '75 and into a gay pub.<br /><br />-- Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:59 am --<br /><br />
Josh Blue said:
going to be some pretty violent riots brewing soon I expect.

We hope not.

TonyBook said:
denislawsbackheel said:
Hamann Pineapple said:

Parents?

I could have gone to paris in '75 and into a gay pub.

-- Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:59 am --

Josh Blue said:
going to be some pretty violent riots brewing soon I expect.

We hope not.

Hopefully not yeah.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.