Sneaky barstewards - Cypriot banking crisis

lafitz2008 said:
Ha,that sounds ideal,the kids'd love the dolphin trip
.Willl be hiring a car or at least a few days while over there so I'll add the monastry to the itinery,bit of culture,cheers mate

Make sure you take a pair of long trousers with you when you go to Kykkos mate, they don't let you in wearing shorts. You have to be dressed appropriately to be in the presence of the most important icon in the orthodox church, the portrait of the Virgin Mary said to be painted by the apostle Luke. You don't get to see it though, it has been unseen since the 17 century and is only uncovered in times of national crisis, with the priests averting their eyes. Wouldn't be surprised if they removed the cover to help out the banks!

unexpected item said:
lafitz2008 said:
.Willl be hiring a car or at least a few days while over there so I'll add the monastry to the itinery,bit of culture,cheers mate

Make sure you take a pair of long trousers with you when you go to Kykkos mate, they don't let you in wearing shorts. You have to be dressed appropriately to be in the presence of the most important icon in the orthodox church, the portrait of the Virgin Mary said to be painted by the apostle Luke. You don't get to see it though, it has been unseen since the 17 century and is only uncovered in times of national crisis, with the priests averting their eyes. Wouldn't be surprised if they removed the cover to help out the banks!
The orthodox priests should be parading it through the streets of Nicosia as we speak !

Gabriel said:
blue underpants said:
The president of the Bank of Cyprus has resigned

Saw that, but will he be replaced by the head of the Laiki? :-o
Makes sense, the good assets of Laiki are being sent to Bank of Cyprus but the bankers dont usually think like that do they

unexpected item said:
lafitz2008 said:

Think I'll have to take my trousers with the deep pockets after looking at the price of the dolphin excursion on trip advisor.

Josh Blue said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VxJQAb5CIo[/youtube]

Frightening, and here I am soon to be hopefully getting a mortgage for €200000 buying a house here in Germany!

I think alot of people know whats going on but are just in denial because the consequences are just to horrifying to think about.

lafitz2008 said:
unexpected item said:
lafitz2008 said:

Think I'll have to take my trousers with the deep pockets after looking at the price of the dolphin excursion on trip advisor.
Ha ha how much do the robbing sods want ?

Grolsch30 said:
Josh Blue said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VxJQAb5CIo[/youtube]

Frightening, and here I am soon to be hopefully getting a mortgage for €200000 buying a house here in Germany!

I think alot of people know whats going on but are just in denial because the consequences are just to horrifying to think about.

The likes of George Osborne are not misinformed, they are not in denial, they are lying to us. Buying time for themselves, their interests and their chums to secure their future. Ours is not important to them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.