Sneijder (continued)

Re: Gazzetta: Sneijder completes €36m move to City (continued)

LoveCity said:
Radio Italia is the source and they did say it, the question is are they reputable or Talksh*te Goes Italy?

As far as I'm concerned, there's no such thing as a trustworthy Italian news source.

That said, I could say something similar about the British papers.

I think sneidjer would be an absolute Revelation at city.
Him and Silva feeding aguero would be awe inspiring in the league and Europe.

I still have no idea why Sneijder would come to England. He would have to get a massive pay raise to offset the taxes incurred. I'm not sure it makes any kind of financial sense to me. He may only have one big contract left in his career, can't see him agreeing to a large pay cut.

I don't want him here sorry rather just have Nasri

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
So..What excuses are all the ITK's going to come out with on this thread!?
They don't need excuses, they posted info genuinely, it just looks like it did not happen this time, the info given out by the ITKs on here is media based, so can never be bang on, take it for what it is a heads up, don't expect too much then if it doesn't happen you won't be disappointed

why would anyone need to make an excuse to you? Though if your feeling frisky maybe you could apologise for your twattish post?

St Helens Blue (Exiled)
Posts: 632 So..What excuses are all the ITK's going to come out with on this thread!?

Same ones as the people inside the club for not being able to do the deal

BTW, you sir are a twat - and will not drive me away<br /><br />-- Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:10 am --<br /><br />St Helens Blue (Exiled)
Posts: 632 So..What excuses are all the ITK's going to come out with on this thread!?

Same ones as the people inside the club for not being able to do the deal

BTW, you sir are a twat - and will not drive me away

This sort of sh1t isn't needed,especially from someone who has only been on the board 5 mins...... Fook off elsewhere if you dont like what you see here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.