Sneijder (continued)

Gazzetta: Sneijder completes €36m move to City (continued)

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
allan harper said:
Sorry-since when is it your right to say I am not entitled to ask a question on here just because I haven't been here as long as you? I asked a genuine question. The In the Knows were all over here saying it was a done deal not so long back. Again I ask.What will they say when he doesn't sign or more likely goes to the rags. Perhaps they will just admit that they got it wrong.

-- Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:23 am --

Thanks mate but honestly Fantasy Ireland needs to chill out. I asked a genuine question and FI threw their teds out. Sorry but to many ITK's don't like it when they are proven wrong. The only ITK I take any notice of is when the club MCFC announce the signing.

Can you quote them saying it's a done deal please?

think you've made the usual error of mistaking " showing interest " as meaning done deal !

Now you are splitting hairs..The thread is that long but their have been posts on here saying it's a done deal especially after the story broke 2 weeks ago in the Gazetta. Anyone can post bollocks yet when they are asked to account for it they don't like it. Bit like the British shit stirring media. A lot of blues have a go and rightly so yet are happy to come on here and post utter drivel that they cannot back up.Pots n kettles I am afraid. If the ITK's do not like being asked a straight forward question then they have no right having a go at the shit stirring british media. It is exactly the same,just publishing or posting utter tosh!

The fucking Irony !

Anyone can post bollocks but when they are asked to back up their claims they/you don't like it.

I'll ask again can you quote one of the itk that said it was a done deal ?

Re: Gazzetta: Sneijder completes €36m move to City (continued)

Damocles said:
Now you are splitting hairs..The thread is that long but their have been posts on here saying it's a done deal especially after the story broke 2 weeks ago in the Gazetta. Anyone can post bollocks yet when they are asked to account for it they don't like it. Bit like the British shit stirring media. A lot of blues have a go and rightly so yet are happy to come on here and post utter drivel that they cannot back up.Pots n kettles I am afraid. If the ITK's do not like being asked a straight forward question then they have no right having a go at the shit stirring british media. It is exactly the same,just publishing or posting utter tosh!

No, he's not splitting hairs, you've just got the wrong impression. I'm a moderator on here, I don't post bollocks or "shit I've heard in the media". City tried to do the deal. It didn't come off. That's sometimes what happens in football. If you can't deal with this, then I suggest that you stop reading the transfer forum.

Dam, forget it, save you breathe (so to speak). People see a name linked and assume its done, they have NO IDEA of the complexities of deals nowadays, especially involving high calibe and high profile players - agents, image rights, contracts, etc etc.

We were talking but as you say it didn't / hasn't happened.

Damocles said:

No, he's not splitting hairs, you've just got the wrong impression. I'm a moderator on here, I don't post bollocks or "shit I've heard in the media". City tried to do the deal. It didn't come off. That's sometimes what happens in football. If you can't deal with this, then I suggest that you stop reading the transfer forum.

So what now-Am I being threatened with a ban? I asked a straight forward question about the ITK's which will obviously include yourself as to what are they going to say if he doesn't sign? It was a genuine question. To be told to fook off because I haven't been on the board as long as Fantasy Ireland just made me laugh yet If I had got into it I would have been issued with a warning.I am sorry but anyone who posts something on here about "it being a done deal" or as you say "city tried to do the deal2 and it doesn't come off then anyone has the right to question your source. Yet when City get stories printed about them everyday we are the first to lambast (and correctly so) the utter lies etc that we are subject to? As I said anyone who says they are an ITK and it doesn't come off has to be questioned.<br /><br />-- Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:45 am --<br /><br />
allan harper said:
allan harper said:
Can you quote them saying it's a done deal please?

think you've made the usual error of mistaking " showing interest " as meaning done deal !

The fucking Irony !

Anyone can post bollocks but when they are asked to back up their claims they/you don't like it.

I'll ask again can you quote one of the itk that said it was a done deal ?

As I said-I will leave you to trawl through the hundreds of posts. Many on here have said its gonna happen or he's coming etc etc and you know it.

Damocles said:

So what now-Am I being threatened with a ban? I asked a straight forward question about the ITK's which will obviously include yourself as to what are they going to say if he doesn't sign? It was a genuine question. To be told to fook off because I haven't been on the board as long as Fantasy Ireland just made me laugh yet If I had got into it I would have been issued with a warning.I am sorry but anyone who posts something on here about "it being a done deal" or as you say "city tried to do the deal2 and it doesn't come off then anyone has the right to question your source. Yet when City get stories printed about them everyday we are the first to lambast (and correctly so) the utter lies etc that we are subject to? As I said anyone who says they are an ITK and it doesn't come off has to be questioned.

Fella, Damocles clearly advised that we were interested, at no pint did he say a done deal or words to that effect. I think you are now going a little OTT and off the subject of your original post.

All Damocles also said was he is a Mod and if people overstep the mark he will ban them, the rules we all abide by onhere. HE didnt say you would be banned....... be caqreful though if you continue down the route you are going you just might get one.

Enjoy the forum for what it is fella.

Damocles said:

So what now-Am I being threatened with a ban? I asked a straight forward question about the ITK's which will obviously include yourself as to what are they going to say if he doesn't sign? It was a genuine question. To be told to fook off because I haven't been on the board as long as Fantasy Ireland just made me laugh yet If I had got into it I would have been issued with a warning.I am sorry but anyone who posts something on here about "it being a done deal" or as you say "city tried to do the deal2 and it doesn't come off then anyone has the right to question your source. Yet when City get stories printed about them everyday we are the first to lambast (and correctly so) the utter lies etc that we are subject to? As I said anyone who says they are an ITK and it doesn't come off has to be questioned.

What the fuck gave you that idea? Seriously? How paranoid are you?

And why does anyone have a right to "question my source"? This only works under the presumption that City sign every player that they are interested in, which is obviously crap.

A bigger point here, is who are you to question anybody? If you read thing that I didn't say, that's entirely your own problem, not mine

lozGr_GIF_Collection_of_someone_eating_popcorn-s360x240-181194-580.gif

Hey buddy, buddy buddy!

Look at what you're doing, you're "defending" your integrity on a football forum. On a transfer football forum to be exact. The only ITK's that deserve any sort of criticism when a deal fails to materialise are those wummers that post drivel in order to wind others up.

The Sneijder thread hasn't been one of those. There was genuine interest from City, it didn't come off, and some got over excited. It happens mate, no need to get out your pitchfork and track down the 'liars' as you probably see them and order them to justify their 'false' claims.

Was all just a bit of fun during pre-season build up, it was entertaining for a while. At least that's how i saw it.

So now i ask you the question....

why-so-serious.jpg

Damocles said:
Damocles said:

What the fuck gave you that idea? Seriously? How paranoid are you?

And why does anyone have a right to "question my source"? This only works under the presumption that City sign every player that they are interested in, which is obviously crap.

A bigger point here, is who are you to question anybody? If you read thing that I didn't say, that's entirely your own problem, not mine

Damocles-It is just like me saying "City are interested in ........" When asked how I know this I respond by saying a source told me!!! Anyone can do it..I am not questioning you at all,just your source in all this."

I am a nobody obviously who has no sources,but better to keep quiet in my opinion than fall on your sword!<br /><br />-- Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:04 am --<br /><br />
Mëtal Bikër said:

Hey buddy, buddy buddy!

Look at what you're doing, you're "defending" your integrity on a football forum. On a transfer football forum to be exact. The only ITK's that deserve any sort of criticism when a deal fails to materialise are those wummers that post drivel in order to wind others up.

The Sneijder thread hasn't been one of those. There was genuine interest from City, it didn't come off, and some got over excited. So now i ask you the question....

why-so-serious.jpg

So why has the thread not been ended ?...Still here isn't it mate. Not serious just find it funny how no blue likes the media slagging us off or making up bull from apparent sources,yet it is ok on here for blues to do it..Don't need to defend my integrity pal,I asked a simple question and some have taken umbridge with it..

ITK's on this forum are treated like Gods. The sooner everyone knows this the better. If you don't like what they say avoid it, as I do, if you're interested indulge yourself. My issue with ITK's is that they are weathermen. If the sky is dark, they predict rain. If it doesn't rain then it just wasn't meant to be. We have yet to meet an ITK with news that hasn't been spoke of in the press or around the ground because quite frankly no one but the board is in the know. The term is hyperbolic in nature and quenches only those who seek affirmation of what they came to the forum for in the first place.

Just some advice, take it or leave it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.