Sneijder (continued)

Re: Gazzetta: Sneijder completes €36m move to City (continued)

FantasyIreland said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
So..What excuses are all the ITK's going to come out with on this thread!?

This sort of sh1t isn't needed,especially from someone who has only been on the board 5 mins...... Fook off elsewhere if you dont like what you see here.
its the reason why the people like tolm have gone mate!!! just dont understand why some have to constantly cause shit and rows!!

ITK is absolutely subjective. It's easy to be good at reason the trends and media and make predictions. Very few people are in the boardroom and I doubt they post on blue fooking moon.

baylorblue said:
I still have no idea why Sneijder would come to England. He would have to get a massive pay raise to offset the taxes incurred. I'm not sure it makes any kind of financial sense to me. He may only have one big contract left in his career, can't see him agreeing to a large pay cut.

Don't follow your logic mate. It's not like he plays for Monaco.

He plays in Italy where the tax rate is 43% compared to 50% here (thank you Gordon Brown). This would mean a 12% pay cut - hardly "massive" - assuming we didn't pay him more to make up for it.

Also, hasn't Berlusconi just announced tax rises? Unless I am mistaken that will take their top rate (the only rate of any relevance to footballers) to 53%. So actually on the same salary, he'd take home more over here.

The Spanish rate is 43% as well by the way.

FantasyIreland said:

This sort of sh1t isn't needed,especially from someone who has only been on the board 5 mins...... Fook off elsewhere if you dont like what you see here.
is telling someone to fuck off acceptable now? it's a forum and he has every right to call out people that post bollocks as fact in my opinion.

FantasyIreland said:

Sorry-since when is it your right to say I am not entitled to ask a question on here just because I haven't been here as long as you? I asked a genuine question. The In the Knows were all over here saying it was a done deal not so long back. Again I ask.What will they say when he doesn't sign or more likely goes to the rags. Perhaps they will just admit that they got it wrong.<br /><br />-- Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:23 am --<br /><br />
colin's bell helmet said:
FantasyIreland said:

is telling someone to fuck off acceptable now? it's a forum and he has every right to call out people that post bollocks as fact in my opinion.

Thanks mate but honestly Fantasy Ireland needs to chill out. I asked a genuine question and FI threw their teds out. Sorry but to many ITK's don't like it when they are proven wrong. The only ITK I take any notice of is when the club MCFC announce the signing.

Gazzetta: Sneijder completes €36m move to City (continued)

FantasyIreland said:

Sorry-since when is it your right to say I am not entitled to ask a question on here just because I haven't been here as long as you? I asked a genuine question. The In the Knows were all over here saying it was a done deal not so long back. Again I ask.What will they say when he doesn't sign or more likely goes to the rags. Perhaps they will just admit that they got it wrong.

-- Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:23 am --

FantasyIreland said:

Thanks mate but honestly Fantasy Ireland needs to chill out. I asked a genuine question and FI threw their teds out. Sorry but to many ITK's don't like it when they are proven wrong. The only ITK I take any notice of is when the club MCFC announce the signing.

Can you quote them saying it's a done deal please?

think you've made the usual error of mistaking " showing interest " as meaning done deal !

allan harper said:
FantasyIreland said:

Sorry-since when is it your right to say I am not entitled to ask a question on here just because I haven't been here as long as you? I asked a genuine question. The In the Knows were all over here saying it was a done deal not so long back. Again I ask.What will they say when he doesn't sign or more likely goes to the rags. Perhaps they will just admit that they got it wrong.

-- Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:23 am --

think you've made the usual error of mistaking " showing interest " as meaning done deal !

Now you are splitting hairs..The thread is that long but their have been posts on here saying it's a done deal especially after the story broke 2 weeks ago in the Gazetta. Anyone can post bollocks yet when they are asked to account for it they don't like it. Bit like the British shit stirring media. A lot of blues have a go and rightly so yet are happy to come on here and post utter drivel that they cannot back up.Pots n kettles I am afraid. If the ITK's do not like being asked a straight forward question then they have no right having a go at the shit stirring british media. It is exactly the same,just publishing or posting utter tosh!

allan harper said:

He has. In fact, I was very specific about picking what words I used. I don't really mind posting ITK stuff for others, because if they try and bully me, I'll just fuck them off.<br /><br />-- Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:33 am --<br /><br />
alky313 said:
ITK is absolutely subjective. It's easy to be good at reason the trends and media and make predictions. Very few people are in the boardroom and I doubt they post on blue fooking moon.

I'm sorry, but are you calling me a liar?

Damocles said:
allan harper said:

He has. In fact, I was very specific about picking what words I used. I don't really mind posting ITK stuff for others, because if they try and bully me, I'll just fuck them off.

-- Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:33 am --

alky313 said:

I'm sorry, but are you calling me a liar?

Right im confused is someone saying we are signing sneijder

Now you are splitting hairs..The thread is that long but their have been posts on here saying it's a done deal especially after the story broke 2 weeks ago in the Gazetta. Anyone can post bollocks yet when they are asked to account for it they don't like it. Bit like the British shit stirring media. A lot of blues have a go and rightly so yet are happy to come on here and post utter drivel that they cannot back up.Pots n kettles I am afraid. If the ITK's do not like being asked a straight forward question then they have no right having a go at the shit stirring british media. It is exactly the same,just publishing or posting utter tosh!

No, he's not splitting hairs, you've just got the wrong impression. I'm a moderator on here, I don't post bollocks or "shit I've heard in the media". City tried to do the deal. It didn't come off. That's sometimes what happens in football. If you can't deal with this, then I suggest that you stop reading the transfer forum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.