Sneijder (continued)

Far from being Baconchops favorite reporter;

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.offthepost.info/blog/2011/08/video-manchester-united-boss-sir-alex-ferguson-gives-daily-mail-journalist-the-hairdryer-treatment/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.offthepost.info/blog/2011/08 ... treatment/</a>

Quotes apparently to do with Sneijder on that occassion!

Baconface cannot purchase this player , his age and wage demands are both reasons, that and the transfer fee which would be a problem for them!

auction294 said:
Far from being Baconchops favorite reporter;

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.offthepost.info/blog/2011/08/video-manchester-united-boss-sir-alex-ferguson-gives-daily-mail-journalist-the-hairdryer-treatment/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.offthepost.info/blog/2011/08 ... treatment/</a>

Quotes apparently to do with Sneijder on that occassion!

Baconface cannot purchase this player , his age and wage demands are both reasons, that and the transfer fee which would be a problem for them!
Very true mate, only realistic deal is a carlos/wes swap.

We obviously want Nasri, couldnt Sneijder end up at Arsenal?

1) They've got rid of alot of players to make a BIG signing affordable in there wage structure

2) Wenger/The Board need a fucking Monumental signing to lift the spirits of their fans

3) RVP is there and now captain.

This is just totally off the top of my head, but weirder things have happen we've all been focused on him swapping with Tev, I personally don't think we've room for him (& no need). The scum can't afford him.

I think alot of factors are all reliant on Arse qualifity for Chimps league & why we're still waiting for Nasri.

Trueblue from CM said:

1) They've got rid of alot of players to make a BIG signing affordable in there wage structure

2) Wenger/The Board need a fucking Monumental signing to lift the spirits of their fans

This is just totally off the top of my head, but weirder things have happen we've all been focused on him swapping with Tev, I personally don't think we've room for him (& no need). The scum can't afford him.

I think alot of factors are all reliant on Arse qualifity for Chimps league & why we're still waiting for Nasri.

wenger is just too stubborn to break the wage structure, i sitll see him coming here in a deal for tevez

wenger is just too stubborn to break the wage structure, i sitll see him coming here in a deal for tevez

He could have broke it to keep Nasri. IMO that wage structure at Arsenal is set in stone, reason why a lot have big names have left in the past. That is why IMO Tevez or Sneijder won't go there.

Rammyblues said:

He could have broke it to keep Nasri. IMO that wage structure at Arsenal is set in stone, reason why a lot have big names have left in the past. That is why IMO Tevez or Sneijder won't go there.

it'll lose them rvp soon if they ain't careful

Trueblue from CM said:

RVP and sneijder hates each other with extreme passion

Mancio said:
Trueblue from CM said:

RVP and sneijder hates each other with extreme passion

He'll fit in just fine here then mate :).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.