Sneijder (continued)

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Fuck me...I ask a genuine question and get abused by fantasy Island and Giles the voice of reason...FI and Giles and for anyone else I was not trying to Wind anyone up. I asked the question "What will all the ITK's say when he doesn't sign"? A genuine question on a thread about a possible signing.

Now I have no doubt that people have contacts etc etc but that means nothing. I have contacts and very good ones but I don't come on saying this that and the other because usually it doesn't happen. Fantasy Island told me to fuck off.Why? Because I happened to question someone who said they were in the know ? Jeez.I bet if I told fantasy to fuck off he'd go running to the mods asking for a board warning. And no I am not a WUM , or a poltroon. I am a genuine blue,not an armchair blue,a blue brought up in the shadow of the rags ground in Salford and was fucking proud to say I was blue.I may post a few questions that people disagree with etc but isn't it all about opinions? And Giles...Giles my dear boy please do not ever question my integrity.

dont worry about Giles matey, he is absolutely full of crap - your Blueness is much appreciated

FantasyIreland said:
Genuine question? don't make me p1ss,you were trying to me a smart ass so dont pretend otherwise.I told you to fook off elsewhere because of this behaviour,so sort yourself out and stop the whining - you reap what you sow.....

No you told me to fook off because you didn't like what i said and that I wasn't as senior as you on this board... You reap what you sow? I asked a fucking question.I dIdn't make a statement. Now run along FI because you are so senior to me I am obviously not fit to clean your shoes!! pmsl...<br /><br />-- Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:35 pm --<br /><br />
BringBackSwales said:
Fuck me...I ask a genuine question and get abused by fantasy Island and Giles the voice of reason...FI and Giles and for anyone else I was not trying to Wind anyone up. I asked the question "What will all the ITK's say when he doesn't sign"? A genuine question on a thread about a possible signing.

Now I have no doubt that people have contacts etc etc but that means nothing. I have contacts and very good ones but I don't come on saying this that and the other because usually it doesn't happen. Fantasy Island told me to fuck off.Why? Because I happened to question someone who said they were in the know ? Jeez.I bet if I told fantasy to fuck off he'd go running to the mods asking for a board warning. And no I am not a WUM , or a poltroon. I am a genuine blue,not an armchair blue,a blue brought up in the shadow of the rags ground in Salford and was fucking proud to say I was blue.I may post a few questions that people disagree with etc but isn't it all about opinions? And Giles...Giles my dear boy please do not ever question my integrity.

dont worry about Giles matey, he is absolutely full of crap - your Blueness is much appreciated

Cheers mate. I thin kit's the same guy who posts or used to post on the MUEN!

Nasri and Snjeider are doing my head in. 1 month ago I could swear they were nailed on for City and United. Now I think they will both stay or both leave for opposite clubs(ie: Nasri to United, Snjeider to us!!)

Can't take it anymore! haha

let it go.

I've no axe to grind with you mate but why are you bothered what itk's will say? People can pass on info in good faith that we are in talks....etc, doesn't mean it's a done deal. Not worth getting bothered about if you ask me....each to their own.

Manchester1894 said:
Nasri and Snjeider are doing my head in. 1 month ago I could swear they were nailed on for City and United. Now I think they will both stay or both leave for opposite clubs(ie: Nasri to United, Snjeider to us!!)

Can't take it anymore! haha
...agreeded

waspish said:
He'll be a rag/city player by the end of the transfer window :--)
Won't be a rag mate!! See that the glazers are looking to the singapore stock Market to sell part of the rags to help with debts?? Stupid thing is that shareholders will expect a dividend!!! Lol we're sitting with the biggest bargaining chip of the summer and I would imagine if we want wes, carlos will move to inter in exchange.happy days if that happened!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.