Sneijder (continued)

quotes attributted to Bob Cass (Fergies own pet journo - who gets all the exclusives) says he believes that Sneijder will sign for United.

He must have had the nod from Bacon face to put that out. He wouldnt comment on it otherwise.

Dale Blue said:
quotes attributted to Bob Cass (Fergies own pet journo - who gets all the exclusives) says he believes that Sneijder will sign for United.

He must have had the nod from Bacon face to put that out. He wouldnt comment on it otherwise.
Any link mate?

richards30 said:
Dale Blue said:

Any link mate?

I read it, quoted on Twitter, however maybe worth having a look on the Daily Mail website when tomorrows stories start getting posted.

richards30 said:
waspish said:
He'll be a rag/city player by the end of the transfer window :--)
Won't be a rag mate!! See that the glazers are looking to the singapore stock Market to sell part of the rags to help with debts?? Stupid thing is that shareholders will expect a dividend!!! Lol we're sitting with the biggest bargaining chip of the summer and I would imagine if we want wes, carlos will move to inter in exchange.happy days if that happened!!

Yeah I know but it's hard to call, if Snedijer lowers his wages significantly he might go there but like you say we have barging chip that could sway it...

Dale Blue said:
richards30 said:
Dale Blue said:

Any link mate?

I read it, quoted on Twitter, however maybe worth having a look on the Daily Mail website when tomorrows stories start getting posted.
Will do, cheers mate.

Dale Blue said:

last time bacon chops spoke to Cass he told him and his
paper to' fuck off ' I seem to recall.

waspish said:
richards30 said:
waspish said:
He'll be a rag/city player by the end of the transfer window :--)
Won't be a rag mate!! See that the glazers are looking to the singapore stock Market to sell part of the rags to help with debts?? Stupid thing is that shareholders will expect a dividend!!! Lol we're sitting with the biggest bargaining chip of the summer and I would imagine if we want wes, carlos will move to inter in exchange.happy days if that happened!!

Yeah I know but it's hard to call, if Snedijer lowers his wages significantly he might go there but like you say we have barging chip that could sway it...
Would be shocked and gutted if we didn't want him though mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.