Sneijder (continued)

I won't be bothered if the rags sign Sneijder. I think we have superior quality players in midfield who can dominate his style of play. Sneijder has played in Spain and Italy where you are granted more time on the ball. We all know that you do not get that time and space in England. I'm not sure I'd be willing to take that risk given the transfer fee that we would have to pay and the wages a player of his calibre would command.

Wesley Sneijder

My mate works at Manchester airport - Sneijder has just landed so his txt says. Just putting it out there..

waspish said:
One thing for sure they need Snedijer not much experience in that midfield

Disagree. Darren Fletcher and Nani have plenty of experience.

Re: Wesley Sneijder

libertinejack said:
My mate works at Manchester airport - Sneijder has just landed so his txt says. Just putting it out there..

The MUEN has an article today stating that according to twitter he's been seen at Manny Airport 349 times during the transfer window...

...if this text is to be believed...he's probably on his way to OT!

Re: Wesley Sneijder

cant be he was in my local chippy 2 minutes ago going mad because they had no jumbo sausages left

just putting it out there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.