Sneijder (continued)

If there was any big news we should have heard it by now. The RAGS are just ''headline grabbers''. What a joke Fergie is. With or without Sneijder or any other player we will still be a better man for man team. Even if they sign Sneijder now, we will eclipse them with another big signing in January or next summer.

Re: Wesley Sneijder

I was just at the club store on Market street. I heard this elderly couple talking and noticed they werent english.

They were saying "After wescchhly hasc schigned the contract we will go to thisc gay willage that isch hasc so much, how you say, good reviewsch"

Not sure what it meant.

Don't mean to be ITK but a friend of mine works for Stagecoach and said Nasri and Aguero are both on the 216 to Ashton which goes past the Etihad!

Make of that what you will

simmers said:
Don't mean to be ITK but a friend of mine works for Stagecoach and said Nasri and Aguero are both on the 216 to Ashton which goes past the Etihad!

Make of that what you will

Erm, they are both already our players so thats a crap effort

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.