Sneijder (Merged)

lionheart

Tevez 4 Sneijder: Yes or No?

Irrespective of whether this latest rumour has any substance, would you guys support such a deal? We certainly need a creative midfielder. Not sure if Nasri has the strength of personality we need. He doesn't look tough enough to me.

Re: Tevez 4 Sneijder: Yes or No?

lionheart said:
Irrespective of whether this latest rumour has any substance, would you guys support such a deal? We certainly need a creative midfielder. Not sure if Nasri has the strength of personality we need. He doesn't look tough enough to me.

You are dead right, I've always said - get the swap done. Sneijder is the 'leader' we need at the top end of the pitch.
Why not get both?

It's a no brainer for me

Tevez doesn't want to be here

We need more creativity in midfield

Get it done City!

think they'd get the better end of the deal and I do think he'd prefer going to the rags. I do want Tevez out ASAP as I think he could upset the apple-cart if he doesn't get his way, if this is the only way then its a yes. I'd prefer Nasri TBH, I think Sneijder could end up being a Veron.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.