Sneijder (Merged)

Re: Tevez 4 Sneijder: Yes or No?

I would rather keep Tevez, but that's heart ruling the head.

Reluctant yes from me I suppose...

blueboyforever said:
johnny crossan said:
Tevez for Cerci anyone?

Alessio welcome to bluemoon :)
I would only welcome him on the back of a really good Youtube post.

As for Tevez, I do understand that he wants to leave but don't for a second believe it will affect him on the pitch if he doesn't go in this transfer window - he just doesn't come across as that type of player.

Since watching Nasri play for France Duddernite I'm hoping Tevez stays. Why? Cos Nasri doesn't get stuck in. He just stands about waiting for the ball to come to him. We can afford one of these types but not two. I'd therefore prefer Tevez The Terrier to stay rather than Wesley The Weasel to come in. My line up...

................... Hart ...................
Richards Kompany Lescott Clichy
.................. Dejong ...............
Tevez ... Nasri ... Silva .. Aguero
................... Dzeko ................

Even then we'd be screwed at corners :-( life sucks

Not a chance.

Tevez will give us in excess of 20 goals a season, Sneijder might not even fit in.

Too much of a risk for me, and for that reason... I'm out.

TonyM said:
Since watching Nasri play for France Duddernite I'm hoping Tevez stays. Why? Cos Nasri doesn't get stuck in. He just stands about waiting for the ball to come to him.

And that's why everyone pining for him to come here will dislike him come the end of the season, just like L'Arse fans (And yes, they knew his limitations way before he wanted out)

Would have Tevez over Sneijder in any other normal scenario, which this of course isn't. For which reason I'd take Wes and pray to every god that Aguero, Dzeko and Balo can produce the goods in all competitions.

As much as I love Tevez he has openly said he wants out.

For this I think it is best for him to go and therefore a swap with any world class player should be better than him staying.

So yes for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.